Helfen is a relaxation salon that takes its name from the German word for "help" or "to lend a hand".
Do you sometimes feel tired for no particular reason? Does a lingering sense of exhaustion slow you down?
We help our customers to relieve some of their fatigue by offering a wide range of relaxation treatments, including a body treatment that doesn't require you to change clothes, oil massages to tackle swelling in the hands and feet, and head massages that help relax tired eyes.
Some of our shops also offer full-body aroma oil treatment featuring our own specially blended oil.
Please come along and try out one of our treatements for yourself!
Mileage Redemption Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 100 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Customers who use ANA Cards to pay for services at helfen
How to Accrue Miles
Please use an ANA Card to pay for services at eligible helfen stores.
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- ・iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- ・QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- Purchases at some stores (stores in commercial facilities, etc.) are not eligible for mileage accrual.