ANA Mileage Club Iyashi Miles enables members to earn miles when using iyashi-kei salons. Miles can be earned by using services at a wide variety of facilities such as nail, relaxation, and reflexology salons. When using services at partner salons, present your ANA Mileage Club Card or ANA Card and state that you would like to accrue mileage. Please check the Iyashi Miles website for details regarding partner salons.
Mileage Accrual Rate
JPY 100 (incl. tax) = 1 mile
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Use of services at Iyashi Miles partner salons
See here for Iyashi Miles partner stores. (Text is available in Japanese only.)
How to Accrue Miles
You must state that you wish to earn miles in order to accrue Iyashi Miles. Please state that you wish to accrue mileage at the time of payment and make sure you receive a mileage accrual receipt.
Due to differences in mileage data reporting schedules between partner salons as well as other factors, there may be delays in the crediting of accrued miles to your mileage account.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
Retroactive Mileage Registration
Retroactive mileage registration is not permitted.
- Depending on the location, service may only be available in Japanese.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other special benefits and discounts.
- Miles will not be accrued if an ANA Mileage Club Card or ANA Card is not presented.
- ANA Value Vouchers cannot be used for payment.
- All payment amounts are rounded down to the nearest JPY 100 for the purpose of mileage redemption.
- Accrued miles cannot be transferred to other people.
- If an ANA Mileage Club member uses the same facility multiple times during the same day and all payment transactions are of the same amount, mileage accrual will be invalidated from the second transaction.
- Only the cardholder is eligible for this service. If improper usage such as the use of another ANA Mileage Club member's card is discovered, mileage that is accrued from the relevant transaction will be invalidated.
- Mileage accrual may be refused if any improper usage is suspected.
- Even if an ANA Mileage Club member has several eligible cards, duplicate mileage accrual is not permitted.
- When an ANA Card family card cardholder uses the service, the miles will be credited to the said family card cardholder.
- When paying with an ANA Card, 1 mile can be earned for every JPY 100 spent, and miles can also be redeemed for credit card company points. See here for details.
ANA Gourmet Miles Customer Service Center
Monday to Friday: 10:00-17:30 (JST)
(Not available on weekends, national holidays, and the year-end/New Year holiday period.)
- * Only Japanese-language service is available.
www.ana.co.jp/iyashi (Text is available in Japanese only.)