When using Spa Miles partner store services, present your ANA Mileage Club Card or ANA Card and state that you would like to accrue mileage.
Mileage Accrual Rate
Earn either 20, 40, or 60 miles every time you use a service.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Use of services at Spa Miles partner stores
Click here(Text is available in Japanese only.) for Spa Miles partners stores.
How to Accrue Miles
You must state that you wish to earn miles in order to accrue Spa Miles. Please state that you wish to accrue mileage at the time of payment and collect a copy of the mileage receipt.
Earn either 20, 40, or 60 miles every time you use a service at an eligible store. The amount of miles you earn will depend on the facility used. Due to differences in mileage data reporting schedules between the partner salons as well as other factors, there may be delays in the crediting of accrued miles to your mileage account.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
Furthermore, due to differences in mileage data reporting schedules between the partner salons as well as other factors, there may be delays in the crediting of accrued miles to your mileage account.
Retroactive Mileage Registration
Retroactive mileage registration is not permitted.
- Depending on the location, service may only be available in Japanese.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other special benefits and discounts.
- Miles will not be accrued if an ANA Mileage Club Card or ANA Card is not presented.
- ANA Value Vouchers cannot be used for payment.
- Accrued miles cannot be transferred to other people.
- If an ANA Mileage Club member uses the same facility multiple times during the same day and all payment transactions are of the same amount, mileage accrual will be invalidated from the second transaction.
- Only the cardholder is eligible for this service. If improper usage such as the use of another ANA Mileage Club member's card is discovered, mileage that is accrued from the relevant transaction will be invalidated.
- When an ANA Card family card cardholder uses the service, the miles will be credited to the said family card cardholder.
- When paying with an ANA Card, 1 mile can be earned for every JPY 100 spent, and miles can also be redeemed for credit card company points. See here for details.
ANA Gourmet Miles Customer Service Center
ANA Hair Salon Miles / Iyashi Miles / Spa Miles
Contact Form (Text is available in Japanese only.)
Business Hours: 10:00-17:30
Closed Days: Weekends, national holidays, and the year-end/New Year holiday period (December 29 to January 3)
https://www.ana-dailylife.poichi.jp/ (Text is available in Japanese only.)