BRICK HOUSE by Tokyo Shirts employs its industry-leading technology to create non-iron, easy-care shirts that can be washed at home.
It employs sophisticated stitching techniques to bring you shirts of outstanding quality, while making shirt selection a simple and enjoyable process.
From plain shirts to various patterns, customers can choose from a wide range of designs and a vast array of sizes, and can rest assured that each and every shirt is carefully crafted with incredible attention to detail.
Mileage Accrual Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
How to Accrue Miles
Customers who use an ANA Card to pay for purchases on the official online store
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *QUICPay™ and Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1 to 2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- In-store purchases are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- Membership registration is required upon making a purchase via the online store.
- Select credit card as your payment option and then use your ANA Card to pay.
Customer Service Center
10:00-13:00 / 14:00-17:00 (not available on weekends or public holidays)