From cellars in Bordeaux to your table
Founded in Bordeaux, the sanctuary of wine, we Ardis bring precious wines from their local cellars to the hands of our customers in Japan.
We built a wide network not only in France but also in other European countries.
It allows you to find rare old vintage wines, starting from the 1800s,as well as fine wines of small hidden producers which are difficult to find in Japan.
Mileage Accrual Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (incl. tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- * Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accrued miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
How to Accrue Miles
Please use an ANA Card to pay for your purchase.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
After paying with your ANA Card, approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Campaign and sale items are also eligible for mileage accrual.
- The shipping date will vary depending on the product.
- Please see the relevant product page for information on the shipping date.