The Taiheiyo Club makes golfing all the more convenient by providing a rare level of access to golf courses worldwide. Members can enjoy official membership status at the club's 18 golf courses within Japan (including the Yachiyo Course in Yachiyo, Chiba Prefecture), and are granted member-level access to 15 partner golf courses outside Japan as well as complimentary access to 11 golf clubs in Hawaii and France.
Taiheiyo Club Gotemba, the companies flagship course, underwent a complete renovation in 2018 which has transformed it into a world class destination. The club also strives to fulfill its members needs by holding an array of events and offering the opportunity for them to participate in professional golf tournaments.
In September 2020 Taiheyo Club Ginza was opened. This new town club, situated in the centre of Tokyo, is an exclusive destination for its members to enjoy.
- As of September 27, 2021, green fees for the Taiheiyo Club's Yachiyo Course are also eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus mileage accrual.
Mileage Accrual Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
- New Taiheiyo Club golf membership purchases
- Green fees for eligible courses
- ・Please see here for further details on the Yachiyo Course. (Text is available in Japanese only.)
How to Accrue Miles
Please use an ANA Card to pay for your purchase.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus mileage accrual.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards and ANA MasterCards are also made using iD, and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus mileage accrual.
- QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus mileage accrual.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are also made with QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus mileage accrual.
- *QUICPay™ and Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus mileage accrual.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Taiheiyo Club annual membership fees, green fees for accrual-ineligible courses and any other fees are not eligible for mileage accrual.
Request Documentation and Taster Session
ANA Representative, Membership Sales Department, Taiheiyo Club Corporation
Business hours: Weekdays 09:00-18:00
The relevant documents and taster session can also be requested via the Taiheiyo Club's official homepage. (Text is available in Japanese only.)
Reservations for Playing Golf
Yachiyo Course Reservation Line
https://www.taiheiyoclub.co.jp/course/yachiyo/ (Text is available in Japanese only.)