ANA Business Solutions delivers various training programs.
It gives you the freedom to study in the way that best suits your learning needs by offering its programs in the following three formats: Public seminar, online public seminar, and e-learning (on-demand seminar).
- As of April 1, 2021, the number of programs eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus mileage accrual have increased.
- The mileage accrual rate has changed as of April 1, 2021.
Payments until March 31, 2021: 1 mile for every JPY 100 (including tax)
Payments from April 1, 2021: 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax)
Mileage Redemption Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Public seminars and products that can be purchased by individual customers which are offered under "Employee Education/Training Programs" on the official ANA Business Solutions website. (Text is available in Japanese only.).
How to Accrue Miles
Add a seminar eligible for mileage accrual into your cart and pay for it using an ANA Card.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- Lessons that cannot be paid for with credit card are not eligible for mileage accrual.
ANA Business Solutions Co.,Ltd.
Business Hours: 09:00-18:00 (JST; Not available on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and the year-end/New Year holiday period.)
https://www.abc.jp/service/anakenshu/contact/ (Text is available in Japanese only.)