Global WiFi offers low-priced, flat-rate deals for rentals of mobile Wi-Fi routers that allow both computers and smartphones to connect to the Internet in over 200 countries and regions worldwide. Reserve a device online, then pick it up and drop it off at any major airport in Japan. Shipping of devices throughout Japan by express delivery is also available. Use your favorite apps on your own smartphone or computer, check email, post on social media, etc., without worrying about usage fees outside Japan. Try our services and experience the freedom that mobile Wi-Fi routers can provide.
- ★Special Benefits for Those Who Reserve via ANA Mileage Mall
Customers who reserve services through ANA Mileage Mall are eligible for the following benefits:
- No pick-up handling fee (JPY 500 excluding tax).
- 10% discount on usage fees.
|Online Reservations||Miles from ANA Miles Plus (ANA Card Payment)||In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 100 (incl. tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
|Through ANA Mileage Mall||Customers can earn 2 miles for every JPY 100 (incl. tax) spent when a reservation is made via ANA Mileage Mall.|
|In-store Reservations||Earn 1 mile for every JPY 100 (incl. tax) spent by presenting an ANA Card or ANA Mileage Club Card when making a reservation or paying for services at an eligible store.|
How to Accrue Miles
- [ANA Card Members]
If an ANA Card is used to pay for services that were reserved via ANA Mileage Mall, a total of 3 miles can be earned for every JPY 100 spent.
To make a reservation, please click the Go to Partner Website via ANA Mileage Mall button at the top of this page to proceed to the official Global WiFi website.
Reservations through ANA Mileage Mall
(JPY 100 = 2 miles)
Payment with an ANA Card
(JPY 100 = 1 mile)
3 miles for every JPY 100 spent
(Miles from ANA Mileage Mall + Miles from ANA Card Miles Plus)
- [ANA Mileage Club Card Members]
Earn miles by either making an online reservation through ANA Mileage Mall or presenting an ANA Mileage Club Card when making a reservation at one of the eligible stores below.
To make a reservation through ANA Mileage Mall, please click the Go to Partner Website via ANA Mileage Mall button at the top of this page to proceed to the official Global WiFi website.
- Online Reservations Through ANA Mileage Mall
Make a reservation through ANA Mileage Mall.
2 miles for every JPY 100 (incl. tax) spent
- In-store Reservations
Make a reservation at an eligible store.
Present your ANA Card or ANA Mileage Club Card when making a reservation.
1 mile for every JPY 100 (incl. tax) spent
- Eligible stores for in-store reservations
- J WiFi & Mobile x Global WiFi Counter, Narita International Airport Terminal 1 South Wing, 4F
- J WiFi & Mobile x Global WiFi Counter, Narita International Airport Terminal 1 North Wing, 4F
- J WiFi & Mobile x Global WiFi Counter, Narita International Airport Terminal 2, 1F
- Global WiFi® Counter, Haneda Airport 2F
- Global WiFi® Counter, Chubu International Airport Terminal1
- Global WiFi® Counter, Kansai International Airport 1F
- Global WiFi® Counter, Fukuoka Airport International Terminal 1F
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
Apple Pay, iD, and QUICPay™ payments are unavailable and are therefore all ineligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
Retroactive Mileage Registration
Retroactive mileage registration is not permitted.
- Cards which have "ANA CARD" printed on the front side are referred to as ANA Cards.
- Delivery charges, handling fees, etc., are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- Canceled reservations and reservations that have not been officially completed are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- Even if your reservation was made through ANA Mileage Mall, miles from ANA Mileage Plus will not be accrued unless payment is completed with an ANA Card.
- Mileage will not be accrued for in-store reservations if you only complete payment using an ANA Card. Please make sure to also state that you wish to accrue mileage when presenting your ANA Card or ANA Mileage Club Card.
- Please note that it may not be possible to fulfill in-store rental requests on the actual departure date due to device availability.
To check device availability, please contact customer support in advance or ask the store staff.
- Service terms and conditions will vary depending on the departure date, destination, and pick up and return locations. Please refer to the Global WiFi website (Text is available in Japanese only.) for details.
- Mileage accrual may be subject to delay depending on the status of the product delivery or service application.
- Please retain all relevant information (order numbers, order confirmation emails, etc.) until after the mileage has been credited to your mileage account.
- When using an ANA Card, certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
- ANA Mileage Club member benefits (no pick-up handling fee + 10% off usage fees) only apply to online reservations made through ANA Mileage Mall.
- When making a reservation through ANA Mileage Mall, miles will only be accrued when ANA Mileage Mall is accessed from this page. Product purchases and service requests through websites other than ANA's partner website are not eligible for mileage accrual. Please make sure to access the partner website through this ANA webpage.
- If using ANA Mileage Mall, please enable cookies in your Internet browser first. (Customers using Safari for Mac OS X will not be able to use the website under default settings. Select "Always" as the Accept Cookies setting before accessing the website.) Please use it after you select the "Always accept" in the setting of Cookie. )
Customers are asked to temporarily disable such restrictions on their own volition in order to use the website.
Inquiries Regarding Global WiFi
Global WiFi Customer Support
Online Reservations (Global WiFi Official Website) and In-store Reservations
0120-473-056 (Available year round.)
For customers calling from outside Japan:
+81-50-5840-9686 (Service Hours: 24 hours a day)
Online Reservations (ANA Mileage Mall)
0120-962-935 (Available year round.)
Service Hours: 24 hours a day
Inquiries Related to ANA Mileage Mall, Including Mileage Accrual
Inquiries Related to ANA Mileage Club
Please follow the voice guidance system and select  for mileage service inquiries.
*Please have your ANA Mileage Club membership number and password ready before making an inquiry.
Points to Note When Using ANA Mileage Mall
- *ANA assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss arising out of or in connection with the provision of information on partner company websites or any outcomes resulting from the use of said information. ANA also assumes no responsibility for the legality, integrity, intellectual property rights, or accuracy of said information.
- *ANA will not be liable to pay compensation for any damage or loss arising from system-related failures or malfunctions.
- *ANA assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss arising from the suspension or stoppage of ANA Mileage Mall, or the revision, addition, or deletion of ANA Mileage Mall service content.
- *ANA will not be liable for any damage or loss to computers and other peripheral devices, or any damage or loss due to viruses or security breaches, which result from accessing or downloading from ANA Mileage Mall, partner company websites, or other third party websites.
- *ANA assumes no responsibility for negotiations, fulfillment of obligations, and other transactions with third parties which are executed through ANA Mileage Mall.
- *ANA assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss arising from delays, revisions, suspension or abolition, loss of user registered information, or other reasons related to the administration of ANA Mileage Mall.
- *All rights (proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, image rights, publicity rights, etc.) to materials on ANA Mileage Mall and partner company websites, including content (text, photographs, graphics, music, audio, etc.), layouts, designs, structures, systems, etc., are the property of ANA or the respective third party rights holders.
- *Actions which infringe upon any rights related to ANA Mileage Club, including intellectual property rights such as copyrights, without the respective rights holder's permission are expressly forbidden. Reproduction of any ANA Mileage Mall content, etc., without permission is also expressly forbidden.