IHG Rewards Club is the loyalty program that is offered by the InterContinental Hotels Group.
Points which are earned from stays and dining experiences at InterContinental, ANA Crowne Plaza, ANA Holiday Inn, and ANA Holiday Inn Resort locations both inside and outside Japan can be used to redeem miles.
- In addition to miles from point redemptions, customers can earn miles for each hotel stay. More details.
Mileage Redemption Rate
10,000 points ⇒ 2,000 miles
10,000 points (minimum required usage = 10,000 points)
Maximum Mileage Redemption Limit (Per Year)
Redemption Handling Fee
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
IHG Rewards Club Points
- * Customers must join the IHG Rewards Club.
How to Accrue Miles
Please call the IHG Rewards Club Service Center to apply.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- Points which have been redeemed for miles cannot be converted back into IHG Rewards Club points.
- Redemption is only possible if the name of the IHG Rewards Club member matches the name that is registered to the ANA Mileage Club account.
IHG Rewards Club (formerly Priority Club Rewards) Service Center
Monday to Friday: 09:00-18:00 (JST; Not available on weekends and national holidays.)