Golden Circle is the frequent guest program that is offered by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
Points which are earned from stays, dining experiences, etc., at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts locations can be used to redeem miles.
- In addition to miles from point redemptions, customers can earn miles from each hotel stay. More details.
Mileage Redemption Rate
500 points ⇒ 500 miles
2,500 points (minimum required usage = 500 points)
Maximum Mileage Redemption Limit (Per Year)
Redemption Handling Fee
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Golden Circle Award Points
- *Customers must join the Golden Circle program.
How to Accrue Miles
Apply after logging into the Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts website.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- Points which have been redeemed for miles cannot be converted back into Golden Circle Award Points.
- Redemption is only possible if the name of the Golden Circle member matches the name that is registered to the ANA Mileage Club account.
- Only 1 redemption per day.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Toll-free number for Japanese service
Monday to Friday: 09:30-18:00 (JST)
(Not available on weekends, national holidays, and the year-end/New Year holiday period.)