Text is available in Japanese only.
Mileage Redemption Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
How to Accrue Miles
Use an ANA Card to pay for dining experiences at restaurants featured by ANA Card Miles Plus・Gourmet.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Depending on the location, service may only be available in Japanese.
- The following payment methods are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- Payments which combine hotel stay charges and the dining bill (when the relevant restaurant is located inside a hotel)
- Payments by cash or another credit card (i.e., Presenting the ANA Card but not using it for payment.)
- Prepayments made online.
- Please check the ANA Card Miles Plus・Gourmet website for the latest information regarding restaurants which are eligible for mileage accrual.
ANA Mileage Club Service Center
0570-029-709 (toll call number, fixed rate within Japan)
03-6741-1120 (toll call number, for customers calling from outside Japan)
Select  for Mileage Service Inquiries.
- *Communicator Response Service Hours
Monday to Friday: 09:00-19:00 (JST); Saturday: 09:00-17:00 (JST); Not available on Sundays, national holidays, and New Year holidays.