This family-friendly Japanese restaurant offers a menu that is centered around set meals. These meals feature various combinations of fish and meat dishes, tempura, sushi, and soba noodles. The restaurant's interior has the distinctive look of a traditional Kyoto residence, and there are private rooms available for groups of guests.
Please stop by to enjoy a meal before starting your journey.
Mileage Redemption Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
ANA Card payment transactions at Keisei Yuzen (Narita Airport Terminal 1).
How to Accrue Miles
Please use an ANA Card as the payment method at Keisei Yuzen (Narita Airport Terminal 1).
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
Keisei Yuzen (Narita Airport Terminal 1)
07:00-21:00 (open year round)
www.keiseikog.co.jp/restaurant/yuzen/ (Text is available in Japanese only.)