ENEOS boasts the largest network of service stations in Japan and aims to support every aspect of their customers' motoring lives. The service stations not only provide gasoline and diesel fueling services, but also vehicle care services such as oil changes and car washes to help ensure a comfortable drive.
- * Service is available in Japanese only.
- EneKey, a new, quick payment method for ENEOS self-service gas stations, will make its debut on July 1, 2019. For information on using EneKey, please see Mileage Accrual When Paying with EneKey.
Mileage Redemption Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 100 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
ANA Card credit card transactions at ENEOS service stations.
How to Accrue Miles
Use an ANA Card to pay for services at an ENEOS service station.
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Please go to the ENEOS website to search for ENEOS service stations which accept iD as a payment option.
- QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Please go to the ENEOS website to search for ENEOS service stations which accept QUICPay™ as a payment option.
- * QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- Please present the ANA Card when arriving at the service station.
- Mileage accrual is not available at some service stations. Please check when arriving at the relevant service station.
ENEOS Customer Service Center
Monday to Friday: 11:00-16:00 (JST)
(Not available on weekends, national holidays, and the year-end/New Year holiday period.)
(Accessible from mobile phones.)
Inquiries Related to ANA Mileage Club
Please follow the voice guidance system and select  for mileage service inquiries.