"ENEOS Denki" does not have to be set with gas or other servicesWe offer a discounted electricity rate. These include a special 20% discount on electricity bills when customers sign up for 2 years of service and mileage benefits when making bill payments with ANA Cards. ENEOS Denki has over 15 years of experience in operating power generation facilities across Japan and supplying offices, schools, etc. with electricity. Please consider using ENEOS Denki's services for great savings and peace of mind.
* Service is available in Japanese only.
- From June 1, 2020, the service will be started nationwide (excluding Okinawa Prefecture and remote islands) and will be eligible for mileage accrual.
Mileage Redemption Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
ENEOS Denki electricity bill payments completed with ANA Cards.
[Available Areas]*Excluding remote islands
- Hokkaido Electric Power Network Co., Ltd. Jurisdiction: Hokkaido
- Tohoku Electric Power Network Co., Inc.: Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture, Akita prefecture, Miyagi prefecture, Yamagata prefecture, Fukushima prefecture, Niigata prefecture
- TEPCO Power Grid Co., Ltd.: Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Yamanashi, Shizuoka (east of Fujikawa)
- Chubu Electric Power Power Grid Co., Ltd.: Aichi, Gifu (excluding some), Mie (excluding some), Shizuoka (west of Fujikawa), Nagano
- Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission and Distribution Co., Inc.: Toyama Prefecture, Ishikawa Prefecture, Fukui Prefecture (excluding some), Gifu Prefecture
- Kansai Electric Power Transmission and Distribution Co., Inc.: Shiga Prefecture, Kyoto Prefecture, Osaka Prefecture, Nara Prefecture, Wakayama Prefecture, Hyogo Prefecture (excluding some), Fukui Prefecture, Gifu Prefecture, Mie Prefecture part
- Chugoku Electric Power Network Co., Inc.: Tottori prefecture, Shimane prefecture, Okayama prefecture, Hiroshima prefecture, Yamaguchi prefecture, part of Hyogo prefecture, part of Kagawa prefecture, part of Ehime prefecture
- Shikoku Electric Power Transmission and Distribution Co., Inc.: Tokushima prefecture, Kochi prefecture, Ehime prefecture (excluding some), Kagawa prefecture (excluding some)
- Kyushu Electric Power Transmission and Distribution Co., Inc.: Fukuoka prefecture, Saga prefecture, Nagasaki prefecture, Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture
How to Accrue Miles
After signing a service contract with ENEOS Denki, use an ANA Card to pay the electricity bills.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
For inquires about new applications, please contact the ENEOS Denki/Toshi Gas Customer Service Center.
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- T-Points will not be accrued when payments are completed with ANA Cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with ENEOS Card discounts.
ENEOS Denki/Toshi Gas Customer Service Center
When dialing from an IP phone, etc.: 03-6627-1763
*Not available on the 3rd Sunday of each month and the year-end/New Year holiday period.
Inquiries Related to ANA Mileage Club
Please follow the voice guidance system and select  for mileage service inquiries.