Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc. sells electricity to not only the Hokkaido region but also the Greater Tokyo Area. Customers residing in the Greater Tokyo Area can now take advantage of an exclusive plan for their region, by which they can enjoy a discounted rate on their monthly electricity bills and even earn miles pursuant to the billed amount.
* Service is available in Japanese only.
Mileage Redemption Rate
Earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent with an ANA Card when paying a electricity bill under Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.'s ANA Mileage Plan B
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Electricity bills (including tax) that are paid using an ANA Card under Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.'s ANA Mile Plan B
Tokyo Metropolis; Tochigi, Gunma, Ibaraki, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Yamanashi and Shizuoka (east of the Fuji River) prefectures
- * Excludes regions for which conditions for supply to outlying islands apply.
How to Accrue Miles
Sign up for Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.'s ANA Mileage Plan and use an ANA Credit Card to pay for your electricity bill in order to earn miles.
- ＜How to Sign Up＞
- 1. Go to Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.'s homepage and check the information about the ANA Mileage Plan. (Text is available in Japanese only.)
- 2. Select the appropriate application method from under the mileage accrual section on the ANA Mile Plan page.
- 3. Fill out the application form. (Select ANA Mileage Plan for the bill plan.)
- 4. After filling out the application form, you will receive an email containing a link to the credit card number registration form. (It may take several days for the email to arrive.)
- 5. Register your ANA Card number on the credit card number registration form.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Customers are only eligible for mileage accrual if they sign up for Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.'s ANA Mileage Plan and use an ANA Card to pay for their electricity bills.
- If you start using an ANA Card to pay for your electricity bills after initially using a non-ANA Credit Card, the past electricity bills that you paid for with the non-ANA Credit Card will not be eligible for mileage accrual and so you will not be able to accrue miles on these bills retroactively.
◆Inquiries regarding Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.
Contact Information for Hokuden Greater Tokyo Area
Monday to Friday: 9:00-17:00 (Not available during the year-end/New Year holiday period or on May 1)
- * For further details on the ANA Mileage Plan, please see Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.'s homepage. (Text is available in Japanese only.)