Get a great deal on your monthly electricity bill and build up miles steadily through your payments!
Founded as a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Corporation, Summit Energy entered the Japanese electricity market in 2001 directly after its liberalization as a trailblazer for the new electricity industry.
Utilizing its unique industry knowledge, Summit Energy currently provides electricity from its 5 power plants to a wide customer base.
* This service is available in Japanese only.
Mileage Accrual Rate
1 mile for every JPY 200 (excluding tax) spent on your electricity bill
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
- Eligible Charges
- Electricity bill amounts paid for under the Summit Energy ANA Mileage Plan
- *The following charges are not eligible for mileage accrual.
・Renewable energy levies contained within electricity bill invoice amounts
- [Areas Available]
- Please check here for eligible areas where supply is available.
How to Accrue Miles
Please register your 10-digit ANA Mileage Club membership number upon applying for the Summit Energy ANA Mileage Plan.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1 to 2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- *Please be sure to retain the receipt until you have confirmed that the miles have been credited to your mileage balance.
Retroactive Mileage Registration
Retroactive mileage registration requests are not accepted.
Be sure to register your 10-digit ANA Mileage Club membership number upon applying for the ANA Mileage Plan.
Summit Energy Corporation
Communicator Response Service Hours
- Weekdays 09:00-18:00 (JST): Operators available to respond to customer inquiries
- Weekdays 18:00-09:00 (JST): Operators available (Inquiry registration only. Responses provided weekdays 09:00-18:00.)
- Weekends/national holidays (24 hours a day): Operators available (Inquiry registration only. Responses provided weekdays 09:00-18:00.)