Joël Robuchon Dining Coupons
60,000 Mile Plan
Use 60,000 miles to redeem a dining coupon that can be used at the restaurant named below (meal for 2, including taxes and service charges).
- Information about the Reopening of Joël Robuchon Restaurant
This restaurant closed its doors temporarily in response to the emergency state declared due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). However, it has now reopened for shorter hours and is providing some of its services as of June 1, 2020.
For further details, please contact the restaurant directly.
*Images are for reference only.
Joël Robuchon (Ebisu / Full Course Dinner)
About Joël Robuchon
Joël Robuchon has established many restaurants across the globe, and first among them is his self-named restaurant, Joël Robuchon - a three-Michelin star restaurant that continues to amaze its customers as one of the world's top culinary brands. Experience Robuchon modern French cuisine at its finest through exquisite dishes that bring out the absolute best of each carefully selected, high-quality ingredient.
On the last day of the month, 6 months from the month after the month of issue.
(Example: Coupons issued on April 2 will expire on October 31.)
- *Coupons which have exceeded their expiration dates will no longer be valid.
- *Blackout dates (Christmas, year-end and New Year holiday period, special event dates, etc.) apply. Please contact the restaurant for details.
How to Use
The service guide is delivered to you.
Make a reservation by telephone at least 2 days prior to the intended day of use.
Present the service guide on the actual day.
How to Make a Reservation
After receiving the service guide, please use the contact details below to make a reservation in advance.
When making the reservation, please state that you wish to use the coupon redeemed with ANA Miles and provide both the coupon number and the coupon expiration date.
Business Hours on Phone: 10:30-19:00 (JST)
Dinner: 18:00-24:00 (Last order: 21:00)
- * Please make your reservation by phone no later than two days before the date you wish to come to the restaurant.
Reservations can be made up to two months in advance.
- <Example reservation>
- Reservations for April 1 can be made from February 1 or thereafter.
- Reservations for April 25 can be made from February 25 or thereafter.
- * May I remind you that we have dress codes.
For gentlemen T-shirts without collars,short pants,jeans and sneakers are not permitted.
Pants must be long enough to cover ankles.
Jackets are recommended while ties are not necessary.
As for women jeans are not permitted.
- Please be noted that children under 10year old can not dine in our dining room.
Meanwhile, we serve infants to 9year old children in our private rooms.
Please ask for room's availabilities and thank you in advance for your understanding.
- *Please write your ANA Mileage Club membership number and name on the service guide and present it to the restaurant staff.
- *The vouchers/coupons and service guide will be delivered to the ANA Mileage Club member's address approximately 2-3 weeks after the submission of the request.
Delivery may require 3-4 weeks during the longer national holiday periods in Japan, including the year-end/New Year and Golden Week holidays.
Please allow sufficient time for delivery.
- Jackets are recommended for gentlemen.
- Casual clothing is not permitted (e.g., T-shirts, polo shirts, jeans, shorts, sneakers, sandals).
- Terms and conditions apply to voucher/coupon usage. Please read and confirm the details written in the service guide before using the coupons.
- The menu is subject to change for reasons such as ingredient availability.
- Coupons may only be used by the ANA Mileage Club member who requested them and 1 accompanying guest.
- Depending on table availability, you may not be able to make a reservation for your preferred date. (The restaurant is generally quite busy on weekends and national holidays. It is recommended to make reservations well in advance.)
- Coupons can only be used at the restaurant that is indicated on the coupon.
- Please present the service guide on the actual day. (Copies are not acceptable.)
- If you do not bring the service guide with you, you will be asked to pay for the actual cost of the meal. In addition, cash or mileage refunds will not be given for vouchers/coupons which are not used.
- Please make sure to contact the restaurant when canceling a reservation.
- After a voucher/coupon request has been submitted, it cannot be canceled and miles cannot be refunded.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)