- Training African giant pouched rats to save lives by safely and quickly sniffing out landmines and tuberculosis. Offering a rapid and sustainable solution by diagnosing illness and clearing minefields to stop the spread of TB and release safe land back to impacted communities.
- While access to, and hygiene of, toilets is largely assured in developed countries, in developing countries, not only is there a lack of public toilets, but also many homes do not have access to toilets. Working to spread access to toilets to improve public health.
- Creating an ecosystem that reduces the cost of key medical products such as intraocular lenses, hearing aids and prosthetic knees and developing eye-care programs self-financed through user fees, to make healthcare affordable for the poor, free or below cost.
- In order to develop Changemakers able to address social issues in Japan, Ashoka Japan is offering models of change-making to corporations, as well as “en environment for experimentation” to young people.
- Endeavor selects, mentors and, in some instances, invests in entrepreneurs who can impact local economies - entrepreneurs ‘who work to change the way the world works.’
1 April, 2020 (Wed) - 31 March, 2021 (Wed）（Japan Standard Time）
Accepting support from 3,000 miles (3,000JPY) upwards
Please apply through the link “Support with miles” at the bottom of this page.
On the application form, you can select the Changemaker you would like to
support, as well as the amount of units.
- * Applications can only be made through the ANA website (desktop/smartphone versions).
- [ Attention ]
- ・ Upon completion of the application, miles will immediately be subtracted from your account. Cancellations and changes to your donation cannot be processed.
- ・ We cannot provide you with receipts or other documentation relating to your donation.
- ・ Taxation rules relating to charity donations vary from country to country. Please address any questions relating to tax exemptions resulting from mile donations to a tax specialist in the designated country.
ANA Mileage Club Service Counter
[ Form Japan ]
0570-029-767（domestic call charges apply）
After the guidance announcement, please select “questions relating to mileage ”.
- * Reception hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 19:00 / Saturdays 9:00 - 17:00/except holidays and January 1st.
[ From outside Japan ]
Please contact your local service center. List of call centers.