10,000 miles can be used to redeem Kaetoku Money equivalent to JPY 10,000 in value to charge to your Kaetoku Card.
Customers who have Kaetoku Cards.
For details regarding Kaetoku Money, please refer to the Kaetoku Card website.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
How to Apply
Click the Charge Kaetoku Card button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
- After 3 redemptions (i.e., 30,000 miles) for Kaetoku Money have been completed in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), a redemption rate of 10,000 miles=JPY 5,000 will apply to all subsequent Kaetoku Money redemptions during that year. For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Redemption rate from 30,000 miles onward.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- If an application is submitted by the 20th day of the month, the redeemed Kaetoku Money will be charged to your card after the 27th day of that same month. (Example) Application submitted on February 20 = Collection after February 27.
Application submitted on February 21 = Collection after March 27.
Customers will not be notified of the completion of charging, so please check the balance via the Kaetoku Card website.
- Applications will be invalidated if there are any issues with the Kaetoku Card member information (for example, the member number does not exist).
The deducted miles will then be returned after approximately 1-2 months. (Customers will not be individually contacted.)
Please note that miles which have expired at the time of refund processing cannot be refunded.
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and Kaetoku Money cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
Kaetoku Service Co., Ltd.
Kaetoku Service Call Center
Weekdays: 09:30-18:00 (JST)
Kaetoku Card Website
http://www.kaetoku.jp/inquiry (Text is available in Japanese only.)