10,000 miles can be used to redeem an iTunes gift code worth JPY 10,000.
- Application is suspended due to our circumstance.We will inform you on this page after restart.
- The method for confirming iTunes gift codes has changed as of September 1, 2015. Your iTunes Gift Code is issued 7 days after applying for you to redeem your miles. To check your iTunes Gift Code, please click "e-Gift Card Redemption Code Review"(Text is available in Japanese only.) at the Members Service area of ANA Website. ("e-Gift Card Redemption Code" = "iTunes Gift Code")
Customers who live in Japan, are over 13 years of age, and can use the Japan iTunes Store.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
How to Apply
Application is suspended due to our circumstance.We will inform you on this page after restart.
- After 3 redemptions (i.e., 30,000 miles) for iTunes gift codes have been completed in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), all subsequent redemptions during that year will be for iTunes gift codes equivalent to JPY 5,000 in value. For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Redemption rate from 30,000 miles onward.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and gift codes cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- iTunes gift codes are issued 7 days after the redemption application. The number that is indicated in the Coupon (E-Gift Card) Number(Text is available in Japanese only.) field will be the issued iTunes gift code. It will be viewable for a period of 12 months after the completion of the application (i.e., after miles have been deducted). It will no longer be viewable after this 12-month period has passed.
- Please confirm the iTunes gift code service terms and conditions established by iTunes K.K. before applying.
http://www.apple.com/jp/support/itunes/ (Text is available in Japanese only.)