10,000 miles can be used to redeem 10,000 Seven Card Points.
* Service is available in Japanese only.
Customers who are Seven Card cardholders.
For details regarding Seven Card Points, please refer to the Seven Card Service Co., Ltd. website.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
How to Apply
Click the Redeem Seven Card Points button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- 3 or more Uints of redemptions for Seven Card Points have been completed in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), a redemption rate of 10,000 miles=5,000 points will apply to all subsequent Seven Card Point redemptions during that year. For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Redemption rate from 3 Units.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- When applying, please make sure that the customer name displayed after logging in matches the name of the Seven Card cardholder.
- Redeemed Seven Card Points will be available for use approximately 1-2 months after application.
- Applications will be invalidated if there are any issues with the Seven Card member information entered when the application is made (for example, the member number does not exist). The deducted miles will then be returned after approximately 1-2 months. (Customers will not be individually contacted.) Please note that miles which have expired at the time of refund processing cannot be refunded.
- Ito-Yokado Point Cards are not eligible for this service.
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and points cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
Seven Card Service Co., Ltd.
09:00-20:00 (JST; Voice guidance system. Available 24 hours a day.)
- *Only Japanese-language service is available.
Seven Card Service Co., Ltd. Website
http://www.7card.co.jp/service/point/exchange/from_ana.html (Text is available in Japanese only.)