10,000 miles can be used to redeem an amount of IC E-Card e-money equivalent to JPY 10,000 in value.
Customers who have personalized IC E-Cards.*
- *Excludes some types of cards.
For details regarding IC E-Cards, please refer to the E-Card website.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
How to Apply
Click the Charge IC E-Card button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
After applying, please make sure to visit the Iyo Railway Ticket Center below to collect (charge) the amount on your personalized IC E-Card.
How to Collect
Visit the Iyo Railway Ticket Center at Matsuyama Station within the designated period (from the 10th day of the month after application until the end of the following month) and present the ANA Mileage Club Card used for application, then collect the amount on your personalized IC E-Card.
- *Redeemed e-money cannot be collected at non-designated locations.
- Iyo Railway Ticket Center
Located at Iyo Railway Matsuyama Station
(9:00-19:00 JST; Available year round.)
- Contact Information
Planning & Strategy Division, Iyo Railway Group
- 3 or more Uints of redemptions for IC E-Card e-money have been completed in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), a redemption rate of 10,000 miles=JPY 5,000 will apply to all subsequent IC E-Card e-money redemptions during that year.
For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Redemption rate from 3 Units.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- When applying, please make sure that the customer name displayed after logging in matches the name registered on the personalized IC E-Card.
- After redemption, redeemed e-money amounts must be collected within the designated period (from the 10th day of the month after the application month until the end of the month 2 months after the application month).
Collection (charging) will not be possible after the designated period has passed. Miles also cannot be refunded.
- Only customers who have personalized IC E-Cards are eligible.
Personalized IC E-Cards are those which have a 17-digit card number (starting with the letters "IY") printed on them. (Excludes some types of cards.)
- Redeemed amounts will not be charged to the IC E-Card if the name of the presented IC E-Card differs from the one on the application, the member number does not exist, etc.
In such cases, please visit the Iyo Railway Ticket Center and they will return the deducted miles to the mileage balance within 1 month. (Customers will not be individually contacted.)
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and points cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
Inquiries About ANA Mileage Club
Please follow the voice guidance system and select  for mileage service inquiries.