10,000 miles can be used to redeem an amount of IC E-Card e-money equivalent to JPY 10,000 in value.
Customers who have personalized IC E-Cards.*
- *Excludes some types of cards.
For details regarding IC E-Cards, please refer to the E-Card website.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
How to Apply
Click the Charge Iyo Railway IC E-Card button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
After applying, please make sure to visit an Iyo Railway Ticket Center in order to collect (charge) the amount on your personalized IC E-Card or Mobile E-Card.
How to Collect
Visit the Iyo Railway Ticket Center located at Matsuyama Station within the designated period (from the 10th day of the month after the application month until the end of the month 2 months after the application month), present the ANA Mileage Club card that was used for the application, then collect the amount on your personalized IC E-Card or Mobile E-Card.
- *Redeemed e-money cannot be collected at non-designated locations.
- Iyo Railway Ticket Center
Located at Matsuyama Station
- After 3 redemptions (i.e., 30,000 miles) for IC E-Card e-money have been completed in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), a redemption rate of 10,000 miles=JPY 5,000 will apply to all subsequent IC E-Card e-money redemptions during that year.
For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Conversion rate from 30,000 miles onward.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- When applying, please make sure that the account name displayed after logging in is the same as the name which is registered to the IC E-Card or Mobile E-Card.
- After redemption, redeemed e-money amounts must be collected within the designated period (from the 10th day of the month after the application month until the end of the month 2 months after the application month).
Collection (charging) will not be possible after the designated period has passed. Miles also cannot be refunded.
- Only customers who have personalized IC E-Cards or Mobile E-Cards are eligible.
Personalized IC E-Cards are those which have a 17-digit card number (starting with the letters "IY") printed on them. (Excludes some types of cards.)
- Redeemed amounts will not be charged to the IC E-Card if the name of the presented IC E-Card differs from the one on the application, the member number does not exist, etc.
In such cases, please visit the Iyo Railway Ticket Center and they will return the deducted miles to the mileage balance within 1 month. (Customers will not be individually contacted.)
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and points cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
ANA Mileage Club Service Center
Please follow the voice guidance system and select  for mileage service inquiries.
Communicator Response Service Hours
Monday to Friday: 09:00-19:00 (JST); Saturday: 09:00-17:00 (JST); Not available on Sundays, national holidays, and New Year holidays.