10,000 miles can be used to redeem Rakuten Point 8,000 points.
* Service is available in Japanese only.
Customers who are Rakuten members.
For details regarding Rakuten Point, please refer to the Rakuten Point website.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
- Applications will be invalidated if there are any issues with the Rakuten member information (for example, incorrect number of digits) or if the member number does not exist.
The deducted miles will then be returned after approximately 2 weeks. (Customers will not be individually contacted.) Please note that miles which have expired at the time of refund processing cannot be refunded.
- If you enter even a single digit for the member number incorrectly, or if you enter another member's member number, it will not be possible to transfer the points to the correct member number.
In this instance, the ANA miles used for redemption cannot be refunded either, and we therefore kindly request that you check the member number without fail before completing your application.
- Please note that it takes approximately one month to be reflected if redeeming before and after your miles for awards on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, Golden Week, Obon holiday(August), and New Year holidays.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- 3 or more Uints of redemptions for Rakuten Point have been completed in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), a redemption rate of 10,000 miles=4,000 points will apply to all subsequent Rakuten Point redemptions during that year. For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Redemption rate from 3 Units.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- When applying, please make sure that the customer name displayed after logging in matches the name of the Rakuten member.
- Redeemed Rakuten Point will be available for use approximately 7-10 days after application.
- If you have canceled your Rakuten membership at the time of the Rakuten Point redemption application, the redemption will not be processed.
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and points cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
How to Apply
Click the Redeem Rakuten Point button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
- *If you incorrectly enter the member number associated with the card onto which you wish to charge the redeemed points, you will not be able to redeem the points or receive a mileage refund. We therefore kindly request that you check the member number without fail before completing your application.