10,000 miles can be used to redeem 10,000 Takashimaya Points.
* Service is available in Japanese only.
Customers who are TAKASHIMAYA CARD <<PREMIUM>>・<<GOLD>> cardholders.
For details regarding Takashimaya Points, please refer to the TAKASHIMAYA CARD <<PREMIUM>>・<<GOLD>> website.
How to Apply
Click the Redeem Takashimaya Points button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- 3 or more Uints of redemptions for Takashimaya Points have been completed in a single year (from April 1 until the following March 31), a redemption rate of 10,000 miles=5,000 points will apply to all subsequent Takashimaya Point redemptions during that year. For more information, please refer to [Partner Points] Redemption rate from 3 Units.
- Redemption rates are subject to change.
- When applying, please make sure that the customer name displayed after logging in matches the name on the TAKASHIMAYA CARD <<PREMIUM>>・<<GOLD>>.
- Redeemed Takashimaya Points will be available for use approximately 1-2 months after application.
(Takashimaya Point redemption completion can be confirmed via your TAKASHIMAYA CARD <<PREMIUM>>・<<GOLD>> statement.)
- Applications for this benefit require procedures to be completed in advance.
Please complete the ANA Mileage Club Partner Services Application Form with the required information and send it to Takashimaya Credit Co., Ltd.
The redeemed benefit will be available for use approximately 3 weeks after application. Customers who do not have an ANA Mileage Club Partner Services Application Form can request one by contacting the TAKASHIMAYA CARD <<PREMIUM>>・<<GOLD>> Information Center (0120-720-899) or by visiting the card counter/members salon at any Takashimaya department store (excluding Iyotetsu Takashimaya).
- Applications will be invalidated if there are any issues with the Takashimaya Points member information (for example, the member number does not exist).
The deducted miles will then be returned after approximately 1-2 weeks. (Customers will not be individually contacted.) Please note that miles which have expired at the time of refund processing cannot be refunded.
- TAKASHIMAYA CARD <<PREMIUM>>・<<GOLD>> which have expired at the time of Takashimaya Point accrual will not be eligible for said accrual.
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and points cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
TAKASHIMAYA CARD <<PREMIUM>>・<<GOLD>>
TAKASHIMAYA CARD <<PREMIUM>>・<<GOLD>> Information Center
09:00-17:00 JST (Not available on January 1.)
- *Only Japanese-language service is available.
Takashimaya Card Website
http://www.t-card.co.jp/ (Text is available in Japanese only.)