10,000 miles can be used to redeem 10,000 TOKYU POINTs.
ANA TOKYU POINT ClubQ PASMO MasterCard cardholders.
For details regarding TOKYU POINTs, please refer to the Tokyu Card website.
How to Apply
Click the Redeem TOKYU POINTs button to proceed.
- *Login is required for application.
- The redemption rate (10,000 miles = 10,000 points) remains applicable regardless of how many point redemptions are made during a year.
- When applying, please make sure that the customer name displayed after logging in matches the name of the ANA TOKYU POINT ClubQ PASMO MasterCard cardholder.
- Redeemed TOKYU POINTs will be available for use approximately 1 week after application.
- Applications will be invalidated if there are any issues with the ANA TOKYU POINT ClubQ PASMO MasterCard member information (for example, the member number does not exist).
The deducted miles will then be returned after approximately 1 week. (Customers will not be individually contacted.) Please note that miles which have expired at the time of refund processing cannot be refunded.
- If you have canceled your ANA TOKYU POINT ClubQ PASMO MasterCard at the time of the TOKYU POINTs redemption application, the redemption will not be processed
- After an application is submitted, the redemption cannot be canceled and points cannot be refunded back into your mileage account as miles. Please redeem partner company points or benefits after confirming the relevant terms and conditions.
- You can apply for this benefit from the Members-only Features on the ANA website.
Contracted Partner: Tokyu Card, Inc.
For customers who cannot access the call handling system:
09:30-18:00 (JST; Not available on January 1 and the second Sunday in February.)
Tokyu Card Website
http://www.topcard.co.jp (Text is available in Japanese only.)