Domestic Flight Ticket Purchases
Eligible Fares and Charges
Individual fares on ANA routes.
- *For flights operated by Air Do (ADO), Ibex Airlines (IBX), Solaseed Air (SNA), StarFlyer (SFJ), and Oriental Air Bridge (ORC), only codeshare flights with ANA flight numbers are eligible.
- *Limited to fares and itineraries for which tickets can be issued through the ANA website.
- *Cannot be used to pay the additional charge when upgrading from Economy Class to Premium Class.
- Flight award requests
- Group fares, Flex Fare for ANA Card Holder, ANA Mileage Club Companion Fares
- Special passenger fees, stretcher fees, excess baggage fees, ad valorem baggage fees, pet fees, and express baggage delivery fees
How to Make a Reservation
Please make reservations through the ANA website.
Reservations Through the ANA Website
Use the ANA website to search for your desired flights and make reservations.
After making the reservation, please complete the procedures within the purchase deadline.
- *Limited to reservations made through the ANA website. Not available through ANA airport counters or the ANA Domestic Reservations and Customer Service Center.
ANA SKY COINS can be used in units of JPY 10. Please use a credit card to pay the balance if there are any price differences.
- *Price differences cannot be paid with cash, Rakuten Edy e-money, ANA Gift Cards, or ANA Travel Vouchers.
- *For each reservation, only 1 logged in ANA Mileage Club member can use ANA SKY COINS. (In other words, multiple ANA Mileage Club members cannot combine their respective ANA SKY COIN balances.)
- *Cannot be used in conjunction with ANA Value Vouchers.
- Each purchased ticket is subject to their respective fare rules.
- Please note that reservation changes are not permitted for some fares.
- If the fare type allows reservation changes, reservation changes for the same route are accepted until the departure of the originally reserved flight.
- If the fare type allows reservation changes, please request the change or cancellation through the ANA website.
Price Differences After Changes
Normal fares, etc., are based on seasonality, so changes to the originally reserved flight may result in a fare difference.
|If the Fare Increases||Please use a credit card to pay the balance if there are any price differences. Payment cannot be made with ANA SKY COINS.|
|If the Fare Decreases||The amount paid with a credit card will be prioritized when refunding the fare difference.|
- *Please note that reservation changes may not be possible when using the various discount fares.
- *Destination, itinerary, and service class changes, as well as changes to flights which are operated by other airlines are not permitted.
- If ANA SKY COINS were used to purchase domestic flight ticket and the customer requests a refund due to their own reasons, ANA SKY COINS which have not expired at the time of the refund request will be refunded.
- *The refund will be provided immediately after cancellation.
- *The ANA SKY COINS used for the purchase will be prioritized when deducting any applicable refund and cancellation charges.
- Customers can use the Online Receipt Service available on the ANA website. Receipts can also be issued by self-service check-in machines at airports.
- In principle, receipts which are requested from the ANA Domestic Reservations and Customer Service Center will only indicate the amount that was paid excluding the ANA SKY COINS.
- For customers who wish to receive a receipt for the full amount, a receipt which includes a payment method breakdown (to indicate the amount paid for by ANA SKY COINS) will be issued.
About Mileage Accrual
Customers who purchase tickets with ANA SKY COINS can earn the designated amount of miles and ANA Premium Points from their flights.