International Flight Ticket Purchases
- From April 12, 2015, ANA SKY COINS which had been used to purchase an international flight ticket can be refunded, even if the refund is requested for a customer's own reasons.
In addition, customers are now able to complete procedures themselves through the ANA website.
Eligible Fares and Charges
All published fares and related taxes, fees, etc., which are associated with itineraries that include only flights with ANA flight numbers (including codeshare flights and connecting domestic sectors).
- *Limited to fares and itineraries for which tickets can be issued through the ANA website.
- Flight award requests
- Payment of tickets for flights which are operated by other airlines (including connecting flights).
- Payment of excess baggage fees, ad valorem baggage fees, pet fees, stretcher fees and other fees related to arranging extra seats, etc.
- Payment of price differences related to the issuance of replacement tickets.
- Payment of taxes, fuel surcharges, etc., when award tickets are issued.
How to Make a Reservation
Please make reservations through the ANA website for Japan.
Reservations Through the ANA Website
Use the ANA website to search for your desired flights and make reservations.
After making the reservation, please complete the procedures within the purchase deadline.
- *Limited to reservations made through the ANA website for Japan. Not available through ANA airport counters or the ANA Domestic Reservations and Customer Service Center.
ANA SKY COINS can be used in units of JPY 10. Please use a credit card*1 to pay the balance if there are any price differences.
- *1 Japan Net Bank's JNB Cardless VISA Debit service cannot be used.
- *Price differences cannot be paid with cash, Rakuten Edy e-money, ANA Gift Cards, or ANA Travel Vouchers.
- *For each reservation, only 1 logged in ANA Mileage Club member can use ANA SKY COINS. (In other words, multiple ANA Mileage Club members cannot combine their respective ANA SKY COIN balance.)
- *Cannot be used in conjunction with ANA Value Vouchers.
Each purchased ticket is subject to their respective fare rules.
- For tickets which were purchased with ANA SKY COINS and issued after April 12, 2015, reservation changes can only be made through the ANA Reservations and Customer Service Center in Japan.
- *Please note that reservation changes may not be possible when using the various discount fares.
- *Destination, itinerary, and service class changes, as well as changes to flights which are operated by other airlines are not permitted.
- *Changes cannot be made at the airport.
- *If ANA SKY COINS were used to purchase an international flight ticket and the customer requests a refund due to their own reasons, ANA SKY COINS which have not expired at the time of the refund request will be refunded.
- *After completing the refund procedures, the coins will be refunded to the ANA SKY COIN balance immediately.
- *For refunds of international flight ticket purchases, the amount paid with a credit card will be prioritized. Furthermore, if an amount is to be refunded, it will be refunded as ANA SKY COINS to your ANA SKY COINS balance. For flight tickets which were issued before April 11, 2015, amounts paid with ANA SKY COINS cannot be refunded.
- Customers can use the Online Receipt Service available on the ANA website.
- In principle, receipts which are requested from the ANA Domestic Reservations and Customer Service Center will only indicate the amount that was paid excluding the ANA SKY COINS.
- For customers who wish to receive a receipt for the full amount, a receipt which includes a payment method breakdown (to indicate the amount paid for by ANA SKY COINS) will be issued.
About Mileage Accrual
Customers who purchase tickets with ANA SKY COINS can earn the designated amount of miles and ANA Premium Points from their flights.