Domestic Flight Ticket Purchases
Eligible Fares and Charges
Individual fares on ANA routes.
- For flights operated by other airlines, only codeshare flights with ANA flight numbers are eligible.
- Vouchers can also be used to pay the additional fee for upgrading from Economy to Premium Class at the departure airport on the departure date. Please note that vouchers cannot be used for advance upgrades via the ANA website (available from 2 days prior to departure) or when reserving upgrades by phone.
- Vouchers can be used toward special passenger fees and stretcher fees.
- *Applies to tickets that are issued in Japan.
- Payment of group fares.
- Payment of excess baggage, ad valorem baggage, pet, or express baggage delivery fees.
- Payment of cancellation or refund fees.
- *Some other fares, such as Flex Fare for ANA Card Holder and AMC Companion Fares, are also not eligible.
The ANA Value Vouchers are delivered to you.
Make a reservation for a domestic flight either via the ANA website or by telephone.
Use ANA Value Vouchers to make payment at the departure airport for the domestic flight.
- *Payments cannot be made with ANA Value Vouchers by post.
How to Make a Reservation
Make a reservation online through the ANA website, or do so by calling the ANA Mileage Club Service Center or one of the member services desks.
Reservations Through the ANA Website
Use the ANA website's top page for domestic flights to search for your desired flights and make reservations.
Reservations by Telephone
Select  for Domestic Reservations.
- *Please make reservations after receiving the ANA Value Vouchers.
- ANA SKY COINS
Using ANA SKY COINS is a convenient option if your ANA Value Vouchers have not been delivered yet.
Payments and Ticket Purchases
After making the reservation, please complete payment procedures at the airport by the payment deadline. (An ANA e-Ticket Itinerary Receipt will be issued.)
Please use cash, Rakuten Edy e-money, ANA Gift Cards, ANA Travel Vouchers, or credit cards to pay the balance if there are any price differences.
- *If the face value of the ANA Value Vouchers exceeds the ticket fare, no change will be given.
- *Tickets cannot be purchased with ANA Value Vouchers by post through the ANA website, the ANA Mileage Club Service Center, or one of the member services desks.
Each purchased ticket is subject to their respective fare rules. Please note that reservation changes are not permitted for some fares.
- <For Fare Types Which Allow Reservation Changes>
- Reservation changes for the same sector are accepted until the departure of the originally reserved flight.
- Requests for reservation changes and cancellations are handled by the ANA Mileage Club Service Center and the member services desks. Please state that you are using ANA Value Vouchers when calling.
- Requests for reservation changes and cancellations cannot be made through the ANA website.
- Destination changes and changes to flights which are operated by other airlines are not permitted.
Price Differences After Changes
Prices for Flex Fares are set seasonally and may differ when the flight or departure date is changed, resulting in price adjustments.
- If the Fare Increases
- Please use cash, Rakuten Edy e-money, ANA Gift Cards, ANA Travel Vouchers, or credit cards to pay the balance if there are any price differences.
- If the Fare Decreases
- Price differences will be refunded up to the amount paid by means other than ANA Value Vouchers.
- Please note that reservation changes may not be possible when using the various discount fares.
Amounts which are paid with ANA Value Vouchers will not be refunded in the form of cash, ANA Value Vouchers, or mileage credit.
- *Cancellation and refund charges will be deducted from the amount paid by means other than ANA Value Vouchers.
- *In special circumstances, such as flight cancellations due to poor weather or equipment malfunctions and customer illness, ANA Value Vouchers will be returned. Cancellation and refund charges will not be deducted from the amount paid by means other than ANA Value Vouchers.
In principle, receipts are issued for the amount paid by means other than ANA Value Vouchers.
- *For customers who wish to receive a receipt for the full amount, a receipt which includes a payment method breakdown (to indicate the amount paid for by ANA Value Vouchers) will be issued.
- *Receipts can also be issued by self-service check-in machines at airports.
About Mileage Accrual
Customers who purchase tickets with ANA Value Vouchers can earn the designated amount of miles and ANA Premium Points from their flights.