ANA SUPER VALUE PREMIUM 28
* A Passenger Facility Charge (Applicable for designated airports only) will be added to the fare.
* The availability of this fare is limited on each flight (It may also not be available on certain flights).
Applicable to passengers 3 years of age and older flying in Premium Class seats.
Reservation and Purchasing Period
Reserve from the start date of sales to 28 days prior to the date of departure.
* See here for starting dates of sales.
Within 2 days including the reservation day
* When reserving multiple flights which have different payment deadlines, the earliest payment deadline will be applied to the entire reservation.
The reservation and the name of the passenger cannot be changed. Even if seats are available on an earlier flight to the same destination on the departure date, changes cannot be made.
Refunds will be handled in the period from the date of ticket purchase up to 30 days from the day after the date of the reserved flight.
Charge (Refund charge and Cancellation charge) will be applied.
Changing to Economy Class
Please note that your assigned seat may be changed to a normal seat without prior notice due to aircraft changes, delays, flight cancellations, or other unavoidable reasons.
For tickets that have already been purchased, the cost difference set for each route sector shown in the following table will be refunded. The new fare name after changes are made will be displayed as "ANA SUPER VALUE PREMIUM 28 (Economy boarding)".
|Refunded amount||JPY 5,000||JPY 10,000||JPY 15,000|
* Please note that when using Economy Class, the mileage accrual rate will be 75% and Boarding Points will be 0 points.
When selecting [ANA SUPER VALUE PREMIUM 28] for passengers aged 3 to 11 years old, [ANA VALUE PREMIUM 3 (Child) / ANA SUPER VALUE PREMIUM 28 (Child)] will be automatically applied if [Premium Child Fare] is lower.