Premium Basic Fare
* A Passenger Facility Charge (Applicable for designated airports only) will be added to the fare.
* The availability of this fare is limited on each flight (It may also not be available on certain flights).
Applicable to passengers 3 years of age and older flying in Premium Class seats.
Reservation and Purchasing Period
Reserve from the start date of sales to 3 days prior to the date of departure.
* See here for starting dates of sales.
Either the Premium Basic A Fare or B Fare will be applied depending on the estimated number of seats available on the relevant flight. For details, please see Fares depending on seat availability.
|Date of Reservation||Payment Deadline|
|6 or more days prior to the boarding date||Within 3 days including the date of reservation|
|Between 5 and 3 days prior to the boarding date||3 days prior to the boarding date|
* When reserving multiple flights which have different payment deadlines, the earliest payment deadline will be applied to the entire reservation.
The reservation and the name of the passenger cannot be changed. Even if seats are available on an earlier flight to the same destination on the departure date, changes cannot be made.
Refunds will be handled in the period from the date of ticket purchase up to 30 days from the day after the date of the reserved flight.
Charge (Refund charge and Cancellation charge) will be applied.
Change to normal seats
Please note that your assigned seat may be changed to a normal seat without prior notice due to aircraft changes, delays, flight cancellations, or other unavoidable reasons.
For tickets that have already been purchased, the cost difference set for each route sector shown in the following table will be refunded. The new fare name after changes are made will be displayed as "Premium Basic A Fare / Premium Basic B Fare (Economy)".
|Refunded amount||JPY 5,000||JPY 10,000||JPY 15,000|
* Please note that when using Economy Class, the mileage accrual rate will be 75% and Boarding Points will be 400 points.
When selecting [Premium Basic Fare] for passengers aged 3 to 11 years old, [Premium Basic Fare (Child) / Premium Value Fare (Child)] will be automatically applied if [Premium Flex Fare (Child)] is lower.