ANA SUPER VALUE 75
* A Passenger Facility Charge (Applicable for designated airports only) will be added to the fare.
* The availability of this fare is limited on each flight (It may also not be available on certain flights).
Applicable to passengers 3 years of age and older flying in Economy Class seats.
Reservation and Purchasing Period
From 09:30 (JST) 355 days prior to the departure date to 75 days prior to the date of departure.
* "ANA SUPER VALUE 75" will vary according to the estimated number of available seats and the lowest fare set between "ANA SUPER VALUE 75A" and "ANA SUPER VALUE 75N" will be applied. For details, please see the section on fares varying according to the estimated number of available seats.
* Waitlisting is not available.
Within 2 days including the reservation day
* When reserving multiple flights which have different payment deadlines, the earliest payment deadline will be applied to the entire reservation.
The reservation and the name of the passenger cannot be changed. Even if seats are available on an earlier flight to the same destination on the departure date, changes cannot be made.
<Changing to Premium Class>
Passengers can change to Premium Class for an additional fee at the airport on the departure date if Premium Class seats are available.
Please see the links below for the fees. (Same-day Upgrade Fee applies.)
ANA Mileage Club members can make upgrade reservations from two days prior to departure. Please see here for further details.
Refunds will be handled in the period from the date of ticket purchase up to 30 days from the day after the date of the reserved flight.
Charge (Refund charge and Cancellation charge) will be applied.
For connecting flights, the total amount of each sector will apply.
If "Value 75 Fare" is selected for children between 3 and 11 years old, and if the "Child Fare" of that flight is lower than the "ANA SUPER VALUE 75", "ANA VALUE (Child) / ANA SUPER VALUE (Child)" will automatically be applied.