ANA SUPER VALUE SALE
* Fares are available on certain routes for certain periods only.
* A Passenger Facility Charge (Applicable for designated airports only) will be added to the fare.
* The availability of this fare is limited on each flight.
Children aged 3 or older
Please make your reservations and purchases using the ANA website.
Reservation and Purchasing Period
"ANA SUPER VALUE SALE" go on sale for limited periods at non-regular intervals.
* Sales periods can be viewed on the ANA SUPER VALUE SALE page(*Japanese).
* Waitlisting is not available.
Day the reservation is made
* When booking multiple flights with different payment deadlines at the same time, the payment deadline which is closest will apply to all of the flights.
The reservation and the name of the passenger cannot be changed. Even if seats are available on an earlier flight to the same destination on the departure date, changes cannot be made.
<Changing to Premium Class>
Passengers can change to Premium Class for an additional fee at the airport on the departure date if Premium Class seats are available.
Please see the links below for the fees. (Same-day Upgrade Fee applies.)
ANA Mileage Club members can make upgrade reservations from two days prior to departure. Please see here for further details.
Refunds will be handled in the period from the date of ticket purchase up to 30 days from the day after the date of the reserved flight.
Charge (Refund charge and Cancellation charge) will be applied.
・Payments can be made by credit card, with ANA SKY COINS, by online transfer, at convenience stores, or at banks.
・If using a connecting flight, the total cost will be the sum of the fares for each sector.
・When selecting "ANA SUPER VALUE SALE" for children aged 3-11, "ANA VALUE (Child) / ANA SUPER VALUE (Child)" will be automatically applied if the Child fare is lower.