ANA VALUE 1
* Applies to selected routes only.
* A Passenger Facility Charge (Applicable for designated airports only) will be added to the fare.
* The availability of this fare is limited on each flight (It may also not be available on certain flights).
Applicable to passengers 3 years of age and older flying in Economy Class seats.
Reservation and Purchasing Period
Reserve/purchase fares from the day they go on sale up to one day prior to the departure date.
* See here for starting dates of sales.
The "ANA VALUE 1" will vary (ANA VALUE 1A - N) depending on the number of seats available on each flight, and the lowest available fare will apply. See here for more details.
|Date of Reservation||Payment Deadline|
|Four days prior to the boarding date||Within three days (including date of reservation)|
|Between three days and one day prior to the boarding date||One day prior to the boarding date|
* When reserving multiple flights which have different payment deadlines, the earliest payment deadline will be applied to the entire reservation.
The reservation and the name of the passenger cannot be changed. Even if seats are available on an earlier flight to the same destination on the departure date, changes cannot be made.
<Changing to Premium Class>
Passengers can change to Premium Class for an additional fee at the airport on the departure date if Premium Class seats are available.
Please see the links below for the fees. (Same-day Upgrade Fee applies.)
ANA Mileage Club members can make upgrade reservations from two days prior to departure. Please see here for further details.
Refundable within 30 days after ticket validity.
Charge (Refund charge and Cancellation charge) will be applied.
If using a connecting flight, the total cost will be the sum of the fares for each sector.
When selecting "ANA VALUE 1" for children aged 3-11, "ANA VALUE (Child) / ANA SUPER VALUE (Child)" will be automatically applied if the Child fare is lower.