How to Use Shareholder's Benefit Discounts
- In order to use a Shareholder's Benefit Discount, you must register the Shareholder's Benefit Number and corresponding registration password after purchasing the flight ticket and before you check in.
- Airport counters in Japan may be crowded during weekends and the Golden Week, Obon, and year-end holiday periods. Please register your information on the ANA website at your earliest convenience.
By registering in advance, you will be able to use the SKiP Service and online check-in.
Cautions when using a "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card"
Validation periods June 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021 *1
*1 Validity extended until November 30, 2021
Validation periods December 1, 2020 - November 30, 2021 *2
*2 Validity extended until May 31, 2022
Validation periods June 1, 2021 - May 31, 2022
- ・Reveal the scratch off area by lightly scratching with a coin or other object. Do not use too much force as it may remove the printed information underneath.
- ・Your "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card" will not be collected, but please keep it until after you have used the flight.
- ・When using ANA@desk, your "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card" will be collected at a later date. You will not need show it at the airport.
- ・Reservations which were made via the ANA website cannot be purchased at travel agencies.
- ・It may not be possible to change a Shareholder's Benefit Discount to another type of fare (or vice versa) via the ANA website. For further information, please contact the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center. For details regarding fares which allow changes without any handling fees, please refer to the Changes to Fare Types page.
- ・Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Cards are sent by mail at the end of March to customers holding 100 shares or more as of September 30, and provide benefits for Japan domestic flights. Please see the information on shareholder benefits for the details.
How to Use a "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card"
Airport Procedures on the Departure Date
It is possible to complete reservation and purchase procedures (except for purchases at ANA airport counters and travel agencies) even if you do not have your "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card" with you. Please register the "Shareholder's Benefit Number" and "password" when you receive it.
- ■STEP 1 Reservation and Purchase
It is possible to reserve and purchase starting from 09:30 AM (JST) 355 day prior to departure date.
Reservations and purchases are possible via the ANA Website *, ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center, ANA airport counter, or travel agencies.
*From July 1, 2018, fares permitting reservation changes will be available for reservation from an earlier date. For details, please see the sales schedule.
*If the reservation was made via the ANA website, the purchase cannot be made at travel agencies.
Please complete the purchase via the ANA website (including convenience store, online transfer, and bank transfer payment methods), the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center, or at an ANA airport counter.
- ■STEP 2 Register Your Shareholder's Benefit Number and Password
Registration can be completed via the ANA website, the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center, at ANA airport counters, or at travel agencies *.
*Registration is required at the time of purchase when purchasing at a travel agency.
- *You can also register at self-service check-in machines at the airport.
Via the ANA Website
1. Reservation and Purchasing
- ・Please check seat availability and reserve/purchase your Shareholder's Benefit Discount from the top page of the ANA website.
- *The following payment methods can be used for reservations via the ANA website.
credit card / online transfer / ANA SKY COINS / convenience store payment / Pay-easy / bank transfer
2. Registration of Shareholder's Benefit Number and Password
Proceed to the Shareholder's Benefit Number Registration screen. Scratch off the relevant areas on your Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card and enter  the Shareholder's Benefit Number and  the registration password.
- *Reveal the scratch off area by lightly scratching with a coin or other object.
- *After completing registration, please keep "Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card" until after you have used the flight.
- ◆ ANA Website (Desktop Version)
Shareholder's Benefit Number Registration Screen
- ◆ ANA Website (Smartphone Version)
Shareholder's Benefit Number Registration Screen
- ・Reservation Changes
Changes can be made during the validity period that is indicated on the Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card.
Refunds can be requested via the ANA website. If a refund is given after a Shareholder's Benefit Number had been registered, that number and corresponding password can be used again within the validity period that is indicated on the Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card.
4. Shareholder's Benefit Number Search Function
It is possible* to check at a later date which Shareholder's Benefit Numbers and registration passwords can be used again due to refunds. Click the Manage Reservations/Purchase button under Domestic Flights on the ANA website top page.You will need the verification code associated with the refunded flight ticket (your ANA Mileage Club Card number, your confirmation number or the number of the credit card you used to purchase the flight ticket).
*Processing may not be possible in some cases.