Payment at Bank Transfer [Japan Domestic Flights]
- *A transfer fee applies additionally.If you are making a transfer for an online reservation by clicking the button displayed on the screen when the bank transfer service transaction is completed and proceeding to the online banking page, the transfer fee will be waived (borne by ANA).
- *Please note that the service may not be available due to a system failure or other reasons.
- *The account number will vary by reservation. We therefore ask that you do not register account numbers, but instead transfer funds to the account number shown for each individual reservation.
1. Booking Your Tickets on the ANA Website or via the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center
When making your reservation, please select Bank Transfer to complete your purchase.
Please be sure to write down the confirmation number displayed on the screen (displayed only once).
*Please safely keep the confirmation number as it is required for check-in.
[ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center]
After you have made your reservation, please let us know which bank you would like to use. You will be given the transfer account, payment due date and confirmation code.
Please make the payment before the due date using the financial institution's ATM or website.
3. On the Date of Departure
To board the plane, you must present your ANA Mileage Club card, or the confirmation number and the reservation number.Please have either of the information ready when arriving at the airport.
Please see the "SKiP Service" for details of the boarding process.
- ◇ How to apply
- ANA website, PDA (excluding Palm and some models), and contact the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center.
- *If you have enrolled in ANA Mileage Club, but have not received the card, please follow the instructions for "Non-members."
- ◇ Applicable period
- After making a reservation and up to 4 days prior to departure*
- *Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, Golden Week holidays, year-end/new-year holidays
- *Reservation or ticket payment due dates may apply depending on fare type.
- ◇ Changes after payment
- Please use the ANA Website or contact the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center.
- ◇ Cancellation
- ・Please use the cancellation function on the ANA Website or contact the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center. A refund will be issued to your designated account (any fees incurred during remittance of said refund will be borne by the customer).
- ・Specified processing fees (refund fee and cancellation fee) will be charged for refund.
- ◇ Other
- ・This service may not be available with some fares, such as Premium ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare, ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare, Senior Special, and Youth Special.