Payment at LAWSON, MINISTOP, FamilyMart[Japan Domestic Flights]
1. Ticket reservations made at the ANA Website
When reserving online, click the payment method "Convenience Store Payment" and select "LAWSON, MINISTOP", "FamilyMart".
The Internet page provides specific guidance on what you need to enter on the in-store device.
2. Make the payment on an in-store multimedia device
Follow the on-screen instructions to obtain a payment slip, and take it to a cashier within 30 minutes to make your payment. After making your payment, collect a transaction statement/receipt or receipt.
Note: Regardless of the validity period of the payment slip (within 30 minutes of issue), please ensure that you make your payment with a cashier before the ticket purchasing deadline.
Note: Receipts are issued at the convenience store at the time of payment. (ANA does not issue receipts for convenience store payment.)
Note:Payments by persons other than the passenger are also accepted.
Note: As reservations cannot be changed using in-store terminals, we kindly request you to make any necessary changes before visiting the store.
Note: Please note that reservations contain waiting lists and tour reservations cannot be processed.
■Persons other than ANA Mileage Club members
The transaction statement/receipt or receipt will have a Confirmation Number printed on it and you will need this number to board your flight. Please keep this piece of paper in a safe place until your departure date.
*You should keep the Confirmation Number safe, as it enables a barcode to be issued for boarding.
3. On the Date of Departure
ANA Mileage Club members should bring their ANA Mileage Club card.
If you are not an ANA Mileage Club member, you will need your confirmation number* and reservation number.
*In addition to their reservation number, passengers who are not ANA Mileage Club members must bring the confirmation number to the airport on the departure date. This is printed on the "Statement & Receipt" issued upon making payment.
Additionally, if you prepare your IC card or 2D barcode in advance, you will be able to use the SKiP service for smooth boarding on the departure date.
Please see SKiP Service for the items that are required for boarding and details about the service.
Payment at LAWSON, MINISTOP, FamilyMart
- ◇Period of use
- Until the day of boarding
- *Please note that there may be a reservation deadline and ticket purchase period depending on the type of fare.
- *Please complete the procedures as early as possible so that you can pass through security at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time. You may not be able to board your flight if you do not complete these procedures by the specified times.
- ◇Changes after payment
- Please contact ANA Website or ANA by phone.
- ・Please contact the "Cancellation Function" at ANA Website or ANA by phone. The payment will be refunded to the specified account. (A bank transfer fee for refund, if any, is the customer's responsibility.)
- ・Specified processing fees (refund fee and cancellation fee) will be charged for refund.
- ・This service may not be available for some fares, such as the Premium ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare and the ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare.
- ・Payments of more than JPY 300,000 cannot be processed.