Payment at LAWSON, MINISTOP, FamilyMart[Japan Domestic Flights]
1. Ticket reservations made at the ANA Website or ANA by phone
When reserving online, click the payment method "Convenience Store Payment" and select "LAWSON, MINISTOP", "FamilyMart".
The Internet page provides specific guidance on what you need to enter on the in-store device.
2. Make the payment on an in-store multimedia device
Follow the on-screen instructions to obtain a payment slip, and take it to a cashier within 30 minutes to complete payment.After making the payment, collect a "Statement & Receipt" or "Statement".
Note: Regardless of the validity period of the payment slip (within 30 minutes of issue), please ensure that you make your payment with a cashier before the ticket purchasing deadline.
Note: Receipts are issued at the convenience store at the time of payment. (ANA does not issue receipts for convenience store payment.)
Note:Payments by persons other than the passenger are also accepted.
Note: As reservations cannot be changed using in-store terminals, we kindly request you to make any necessary changes before visiting the store.
Note: Please note that reservations contain waiting lists and tour reservations cannot be processed.
■Persons other than ANA Mileage Club members
The "Statement & Receipt" or "Statement" contains a Confirmation Number (required for boarding the flight).Please keep it safe until the day of boarding.
*You should keep the Confirmation Number safe, as it enables a barcode to be issued for boarding.
3. On the Date of Departure
To board, you will need your ANA Mileage Club Card or Confirmation Number and Reservation Number.Please bring either of these with you to the airport.For details of the boarding procedure, see "SKiP Service".
*Customers who have already completed their purchase at LAWSON, MINISTOP or FamilyMart can use the 2D barcode printed on the "Statement & Receipt" (only when a reservation has been made for one person)*.
Payment at LAWSON, MINISTOP, FamilyMart
- ◇Period of use
- Until the day of boarding (20 minutes prior to the departure time)
- *Please note that there may be a reservation deadline and ticket purchase period depending on the type of fare.
- *Payment must be made with a cashier no later than 20 minutes before the departure time of the flight.
- *Please complete the procedures as early as possible so that you can pass through security at least 15 minutes (Haneda Airport: 20 minutes) prior to the departure time.You may not be able to board your flight if you do not complete these procedures by the specified times.
- ◇Changes after payment
- Please contact ANA Website or ANA by phone.
- ・Please contact the "Cancellation Function" at ANA Website or ANA by phone.The payment will be refunded to the specified account. (A bank transfer fee for refund, if any, is the customer's responsibility.)
- ・Specified processing fees (refund fee and cancellation fee) will be charged for refund.
- ・This service may not be available for some fares, such as the Premium ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare and the ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare.
- ・Payments of more than JPY 300,000 cannot be processed.