Payment at Seven-Eleven[Japan Domestic Flights]
- *This payment option is only available through the Japanese ANA website.
1. Ticket reservations made at the ANA Website or ANA by phone
When making a reservation online through the ANA website, click the Payment at Convenience Store payment method, and then select Seven-Eleven.
Click the Display Payment Slip Number button and print out the payment slip displayed on the screen*, or show the payment slip on your tablet or smartphone screen at the Seven-Eleven store.
*Payment slip sample
If you are not an ANA Mileage Club member and have selected Seven-Eleven as payment method, write down the confirmation number displayed on the screen as it is displayed only once. Since you need the confirmation number and reservation number for boarding, keep them safe until the day of departure.
*If a copy cannot be printed out, show the 13-digit payment slip number to the store clerk to make the payment.
Please make a payment at your nearest Seven-Eleven store by the due date printed on the payment slip or displayed on the screen.
*If you are showing your smartphone screen, please present the "payment slip number" at the cashier.
After making the payment, please receive the Internet Shopping Payment Receipt (customer copy).
Internet Shopping Payment Receipt (customer copy) sample
*You will be issued a receipt upon payment at the convenience store.(It will not be issued by ANA.)
*When displaying the screen, each time a different payment slip number will be displayed, but payment is possible with each number. Pay attention to not pay several times.
*Payments made by someone other than the passenger are also accepted.
3. On the Day of Departure
You need your ANA Mileage Club card, or if your are not an ANA Mileage Club member, you need the confirmation number* and the reservation number.
*If you are not an ANA Mileage Club member, you must bring your confirmation number on the day of departure. This is printed on the Internet Shopping Payment Receipt (customer copy) issued when making your payment.
Please see "SKiP Service" for details of the boarding process.
Payment at Seven-Eleven
- ◇Period of use
- Up to the day before the boarding date
- *Please note that the reservation period and ticket purchasing period may be restricted in some cases depending on fare types.
- ◇Changes after the payment
- Please contact ANA Website or ANA by phone.
- ・ You can cancel the payment online via "Cancel" or at an ANA Reservation and Information Center.The payment will be refunded to the specified account. (A bank transfer fee for refund, if any, is the customer's responsibility.)
- ・Specified processing fees(refund fee and cancellation fee) will be charged for refund.
- ・This service may not be available with some fares, such as Premium ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare, ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare, Senior Special, and Youth Special.
- ・Transactions of more than JPY 300,000 in cash cannot be processed.