Payment at Daily Yamazaki, and Yamazaki Daily Stores [Japan Domestic Flights]
- *This payment option is only available through the Japanese ANA website.
1. Ticket reservations made at the ANA Website or ANA by phone
When making a reservation at the ANA Website, click on "Convenience Store Payment" as your payment method and select "Daily Yamazaki/Yamazaki Daily Stores."
Print out the screen displaying the transaction number and take it to the store.
2. Payment (Checkout screen at the store)
Print out or make a note of your online transaction number, and make your payment at the register.
- Inform staff at the register that you would like to make a payment for an online transaction.
- Enter your online transaction number (11 digits) without the hyphens on the touch panel.
- Confirm the payment details and press [確定] (Confirm).
- Make your payment. Please be sure to get a receipt.
* Please note that payment is unavailable for the following reservations.
- ・Reservations for which another payment method has been selected
- ・Reservations that include waitlisted flights
- ・Tour reservations
* Receipts are issued at the convenience store at the time of payment. (ANA does not issue receipts for convenience store payment.)
* Payments made by anyone other than the passenger are also accepted.
■ Passengers Who Are Not ANA Mileage Club Members
A confirmation number (required at the time of boarding) is specified on the "Receipt."Please keep it safe until the day of boarding.
*Please safely keep the confirmation number as it is required for check-in.
3. On the day of boarding
To board the plane, you must present your ANA Mileage Club card, or the confirmation number and the reservation number.Please have either of the information ready when arriving at the airport.
Please see the "SKiP Service" for details of the boarding process.
Payment at Daily Yamazaki, and Yamazaki Daily Stores
- ◇Period of use
- Until the day of boarding (20 minutes prior to the departure time)
- *Please note that there may be a reservation deadline and ticket purchase period depending on the type of fare.
- *Payment must be made with a cashier no later than 20 minutes before the departure time of the flight.
- ◇Unavailable model
- The service is not available on PDA devices.
- ◇Changes after payment
- Please contact the ANA Website or ANA by phone.
- ・Please contact the "Cancellation Function" at the ANA Website or ANA Telephone Service Window.The payment will be refunded to the specified account. (A bank transfer fee for refund, if any, is the customer's responsibility.)
- ・Specified processing fees (refund fee and cancellation fee) will be charged for refund.
- ・This service may not be available for some fares, such as Premium ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare, ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare and the AMC Companion Fare.
- ・Payments of more than JPY 300,000 cannot be processed.