Online Banking[Domestic Japan Flights]
- ・Payment is made through the Wellnet Corporation payment site.
・This service is available to customers registered for online banking with one of the applicable financial institutions*.
- ・Payments made by anyone other than the passenger are also accepted.
- ・A receipt can be obtained at the Self Service Check-in machine.
1. Ticket reservations made at ANA Website or at ANA by Phone
When making a reservation at ANA Website, please select "Bank Transfer."And then, make a transfer on the website of your financial institution*.
Please specify "ZENNIKKU" as the recipient.
*If you select "Other financial institution," there may be cases where some financial institutions may not be available for use.
*When the transaction takes place on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the payment is settled as soon as the applicable operation is performed although the next business day is displayed as the transfer date on the financial institution's website.
Please be sure to write down the confirmation number displayed on the screen (displayed only once).
*Procedures for payment by bank transfer must be completed by 23:59 on the day of the payment deadline. Please note that automatic cancellation will occur if payment has not been transferred by this time.
*Please safely keep the confirmation number as it is required for check-in.
2. On the Date of Departure
To board the plane, you must present your ANA Mileage Club card, or the confirmation number and the reservation number.Please have either of the information ready when arriving at the airport.
Please see the "SKiP Service" for details of the boarding process.
- ◇How to apply
- ANA Website
- *The service is not available with some financial institutions on the mobile phone website. (The applicable financial institutions vary by the mobile phone service provider.)
- *If you have enrolled in ANA Mileage Club, but have not received the card, please follow the instructions for "Non-ANA Mileage Club members."
- ◇Applicable period
- Until the day of departure *
- *Reservation or ticket payment due dates may apply depending on fare type.
- *Please note that, with Rakuten Bank and Japan Net Bank, transfers must be made at least one day before the day of departure.
- ◇Devices/apps which cannot be used
- Payments cannot be made from smartphones, Y!mobile devices, PDA devices and ANA/iPad apps.
- ◇Changes after payment
- Changes can be made at ANA by Phone or ANA Website
- ・Cancellations can be made via online "Cancellation" or at ANA by Phone.The payment will be refunded to the specified account. (A bank transfer fee for refund, if any, is the customer's responsibility.)
- ・Specified processing fees (refund fee and cancellation fee) will be charged for refund.
- ・This service may not be available with some fares, such as Premium Flex Fare for ANA Card Holder and Flex Fare for ANA Card Holder.
- ・If you stop in the middle of a transaction on your financial institution's website, the transfer due date and the payment due date may be displayed differently.Please complete your transaction before the payment due date that was indicated initially or in the e-mail.