Payment Methods［International Flights］
Payment Methods for ANA Website International Flight Reservation & Purchasing Service
|Payment Procedure||Payment Method|
|Credit Card||The amount will be charged to your credit card on the specified date.|
|ANA SKY COINS||You can use ANA SKY COINS to make payments. The remaining balance that cannot be paid by ANA SKY COINS must be paid by credit card.|
|PayPal *1||Customers with a PayPal account can use the PayPal online payment service.|
|Internet Bank Transfer *2||Customers who have completed Internet banking registration with an eligible banking institution can make bank transfers over the Internet.|
|Bank Transfer||This service is available for MUFG Bank, Mizuho Bank and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking customers. Please transfer funds to the designated account using your local bank ATM or your Internet banking page.|
|Payment at Seven-Eleven *3||Please print out the payment coupon, or take note and bring the number (13 digits) on it with you to a store.|
|Payment at LAWSON, MINISTOP, FamilyMart, and Seicomart *3||Issue an application ticket or receipt slip from a multimedia terminal in a convenience store and take it to the cashier.|
|Payment at Daily Yamazaki, and Yamazaki Daily Stores *3||Print out your payment number using your printer and take it to a store.|
- *1 The upper limit for PayPal payments is JPY 1,000,000.
- *2 Bank transfers over 1 million JPY will only be accepted from Mizuho Bank and MUFG Bank.
- *3 Credit cards cannot be used for payment at convenience stores. The upper payment limit is JPY 300,000.
Obtaining an e-Ticket (itinerary)
After completing your purchase on ANA Website, "an e-Ticket (itinerary) (electronic flight ticket)" will be issued.Once ticketing is completed, "an e-Ticket receipt" will be sent to you by e-mail or postal mail.
- ・ Passengers wishing to use different payment methods should complete the reservation process separately.
- ・ Internet banking, bank transfers and convenience store payments cannot be accepted for itineraries that include code share flights operated by another airline or other airline flight numbers.
- ・ Available payment methods are dependent on your itinerary.
- ・ For information regarding receipt issuing, refer to Receipts.
- ・ Vouchers cannot be used with ANA Website. Please contact ANA by phone.
- ・ Purchases made at ANA by phone or the airport counter will incur a Ticket Service Charge.
- ・ International Flight Tickets can be purchased at the International Flights counter at Narita, Haneda, Kansai and Chubu Airports.