Payment Methods［International Flights］
- [ Apology ] At present, payment at Seicomart is not available. For customers requesting payment at convenience store, please use other convenient stores.
- Due to the closure of all Three F stores, Three F payments are no longer accepted as of 23:59 on December 31, 2017 (JST).
Payment Methods for ANA Website International Flight Reservation & Purchasing Service
|Payment Procedure||Payment Method|
|Credit Card||The amount will be charged to your credit card on the specified date.|
|ANA SKY COIN||You can use ANA SKY COINS to make payments. The remaining balance that cannot be paid by ANA SKY COIN must be paid by credit card.|
|Internet Bank Transfer *1||Customers who have completed Internet banking registration with an eligible banking institution can make bank transfers over the Internet.|
|Bank Transfer||This service is available for Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Mizuho Bank and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking customers. Please transfer funds to the designated account using your local bank ATM or your Internet banking page.|
|Payment at Seven-Eleven *2||Please print out the payment coupon, or take note and bring the number (13 digits) on it with you to a store.|
|Payment at LAWSON, MINISTOP, Family Mart, Seicomart and Circle K Sunkus *2||Issue an application ticket or receipt slip from a multimedia terminal in a convenience store and take it to the cashier.|
|Payment at Daily Yamazaki, and Yamazaki Daily Stores *2||Print out your payment number using your printer and take it to a store.|
- *1 Bank transfers over 1 million JPY will only be accepted from Mizuho Bank and Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ.
- *2 The maximum payment accepted from convenience stores is 300,000 JPY.
Obtaining an e-Ticket (itinerary)
After completing your purchase on ANA Website, "an e-Ticket (itinerary) (electronic flight ticket)" will be issued.Once ticketing is completed, "an e-Ticket receipt" will be sent to you by e-mail or postal mail.
- ・ Passengers wishing to use different payment methods should complete the reservation process separately.
- ・ Internet banking, bank transfers and convenience store payments cannot be accepted for itineraries that include code share flights operated by another airline or other airline flight numbers.
- ・ Available payment methods are dependent on your itinerary.
- ・ For information regarding receipt issuing, refer to Receipts.
- ・ Vouchers cannot be used with ANA Website. Please contact ANA by phone.
- ・ Purchases made at ANA by phone or the airport counter will incur a Ticket Service Charge.
- ・ International Flight Tickets can be purchased at the International Flights counter at Narita, Haneda, Kansai and Chubu Airports.