Bank Transfer [International Flights]
1. Booking a Ticket on the ANA Website
Once you have selected your desired flight, please specify a payment method (bank transfer) for your flight ticket(s).
Please check the transfer account and the payment due date.
Transfer the price of flight tickets into the specified account by the payment due date.
The customer will be responsible for any bank transfer fee.
You can also make an online transfer.
For details, please see Online Banking.
3. An "e-Ticket itinerary receipt" will be sent as an e-mail attachment (PDF).
Once the money transfer is complete, you will receive "Your e-Ticket Passenger Receipt (Itinerary)." Please make sure you print these out and bring them with you to the airport.
* We may not receive a payment notification until several hours after the payment is made.Please take note of this.
- ・ Payment by bank transfer is not available on code-share flights operated by affiliated airline companies or itineraries that include other airline companies flight names.
- ・ There is an application period, so bank transfer may not be available depending on the itinerary.
- ・ For information regarding receipt issuing, refer toReceipts [International Flights].
- ・ The customer will be responsible for any transfer fees arising from a refund. For verification purposes, you may also be asked to show official identification.SeeCancellations/Refunds for details.