Payment at Seven-Eleven [International Flights]
1. Booking a Ticket on the ANA Website
Once you have selected your desired flight, please specify a payment method (payment at convenience store) for your flight ticket(s).
Once you have confirmed that your booking summary and the payment amount are correct, complete the procedure.
Complete payment at a nearby Seven-Eleven by the date shown on the screen or the date printed on the payment coupon.
3. An "e-Ticket itinerary receipt" will be sent as an e-mail attachment (PDF).
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive "Your e-Ticket Passenger Receipt (Itinerary)." Please make sure you print these out and bring them with you to the airport.
- ・ Payment at convenience store is not available on code-share flights operated by affiliated airline companies or itineraries that include other airline companies flight names.
- ・ There is an application period, so payment at convenience store may not be available depending on the itinerary.
- ・ A set fee will be charged for changes and cancellations made after an application has been confirmed. A transfer fee may also be charged depending on the payment method.
- ・ Payment cannot be made by "Rakuten Edy". Please pay by cash.
- ・ The customer will be responsible for any transfer fees resulting from a refund. For verification purposes, you may also be asked to show official identification. SeeCancellations/Refunds for details.
- ・ Please ask for the receipt at the time of payment if you need. (ANA will not issue receipts.)
- ・ Reservations made or changed over the phone with ANA representatives or at counters cannot be paid for on the ANA Website.