Payment by Credit Card [International Flights]
- When you use this service, payment is completed at the time you make a reservation without requiring a signature.
- The following credit cards and prepaid cards can be used.
* Regarding debit cards, only those with a VISA or MasterCard logo can be used.
1. Ticket reservations made at the ANA Website
Once you have selected your desired flight, please specify a payment method (credit card payment) for your flight ticket(s).
After confirming your reservation details and payment amount, please enter your credit card number, expiration date, security code and cardholder information to make your payment.
* We ensure that your security is maintained when you pay via credit card using an SSL (secure socket layer) encryption system.
* The ANA website offers payer authentication services based on the online payment security protocol 3-D Secure.
* For more information on installment payments and revolving payments, please see Credit Card Payment Service.
2. An "e-Ticket itinerary receipt" will be sent as an e-mail attachment (PDF).
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a "Your e-Ticket Passenger Receipt (Itinerary)" and "Credit Card Customer Receipt." Please make sure you print these out and bring them with you to the airport.
- ・You may be asked to present the credit card used to make your ticket purchase at the time of check-in.If you are unable to present the card, you may be denied boarding for your reserved flight.
- ・A set fee will be charged for changes and cancellations made after an application has been confirmed.
- ・For information regarding receipt issuing, refer to Receipts [International Flights].
- ・Reservations made or changed over the phone with ANA representatives or at counters cannot be paid for on the ANA website.
- ・If the issuing country of a credit card used to make a purchase is different to the designated country/region of the ANA website accessed, a foreign transaction fee may be charged in accordance with the agreement concluded between the card issuer and the customer.
For information about foreign transaction fees, please inquire with your credit card issuer directly.
Please note that this handling fee is non-refundable.