Only reservations which have been made via the ANA website can be changed online. (Some exceptions apply*)
In order to qualify, you must have made a reservation for a simple round trip, one-way or open-jaw itinerary featuring a changeable fare via the ANA website and have not subsequently made any changes via ANA by telephone.
*The following reservations cannot be changed through the ANA website.
- ・Reservations which include an upgraded flight (changeable after cancellation of the upgrade)
- ・Reservations made (or changed) via ANA by telephone
- ・Itineraries which involve stays in multiple cities
- ・Reservations for which traveler classification (adult: 16+ years old, adult: 12-15 years old, child: 2-11 years old, etc.) will change if the date of boarding is changed
- ・Reservations made via a travel agency
- ・Itineraries containing flights with different boarding classes
- ・Reservations made via the Mexican and Indian websites
There may be other instances in which changes cannot be made due to the nature of the reservation. In the event that you are unable to cancel your reservation via the ANA website, please contact ANA by telephone. Whether or not changes are permitted will be determined in accordance with the relevant fare rules. Additionally, processing fees may apply when you change the reservation.
Information Regarding Price Differences at the Time a Change is Made
- Additional charges and/or refunds will be applied after offsetting the processing fee with the fare differential.
- ◯When additional charges apply: Only credit card and PayPal payments will be accepted.
- ◯When a refund is issued: The refund will be issued to the credit card or PayPal account used at the time of purchase.
- Refunds when you used other payment methods than a credit card for the purchase
A refund will be made to your designated bank account. (The customer will be responsible for any bank transfer fees.)
When performing the relevant procedures, you will need your ANA Mileage Club login information. If you are not an AMC member, please contact ANA by telephone.
- ・ANA SKY COINS
ANA SKY COINS will be refunded to the mileage account. (Excluding the ANA SKY COINS that have expired at the time of the refund)
PayPal's refund standards will apply.
Grace Period for Changes
- ◯ For passengers who have already purchased and been issued a flight ticket: up to 24 hours prior to departure of the flight you hold or up to 6 hours prior to departure of the flight which you want to change to, whichever is sooner.
- ◯ For passengers who have only made a reservation (where the purchase process has not been completed): Same as purchase grace period
Terms Which Can Be Changed via the ANA Website
- ○ Changeable
For passengers who have already purchased and been issued a flight ticket: Date, Sector, Flight
For passengers who have only made a reservation (where the purchase process has not been completed): Date, Sector, Flight, Class / Fare
- ○ Not Changeable
Changes to number of passengers, changes to itineraries which include stays in multiple cities
Display the details of your reservation by clicking "View Reservation" button.
You can make changes to your reservation by clicking on the [Change Reservation] button displayed underneath your itinerary on the "Reservation Details" page.
For passengers who have already purchased and been issued a flight ticket:
After selecting a sector which you would like to change, enter the date and itinerary and select a new flight from the search results.
For passengers who have only made a reservation (where the purchase process has not been completed):
Changes made by specifying designated flights which have already been booked cannot be made.Enter the date, itinerary or class which you would like to change and select a flight from the search results.Please check the following examples which show how to change an itinerary.
|Desired Changes||How to Enter Conditions|
|You wish to cancel an Osaka → Tokyo flight||"Point of Departure" Tokyo, "Point of Arrival" Denver|
|You wish to change an Osaka → Tokyo flight to another flight on the same day||"Point of Departure" Osaka, "Point of Arrival" Denver|
|You wish to cancel a Los Angeles → Denver flight||"Point of Departure" Osaka, "Point of Arrival" Los Angeles|
|You wish to change a Tokyo → Los Angeles itinerary to another flight||"Point of Departure" Osaka, "Point of Arrival" Denver|
When changing part of a reservation's itinerary, fare recalculation will be based on the fares that can be used for the post-change itinerary. The reservation for the itinerary from departure airport to arrival airport will then be remade. Fares may vary depending on seat availability at the time of the change. The reservation will also be remade if the same flight is included in the itinerary both before and after the change.
Itinerary Before Change: Itami-Narita-San Francisco 100,000 JPY
Itinerary After Change: Kansai-Haneda//Narita-San Francisco 150,000 JPY (50,000 JPY difference)
A difference of 50,000 JPY resulted from the fare recalculation for the change.