Seat Reservations (Domestic Routes)
To Seat Reservation
You can select your seat(s) using the seat map provided during booking on the ANA website.
Note, however, that from 3 days prior to (and including) your boarding date, you will need to purchase your ticket before you can specify your seats.
Advance Seat Reservation Ranges and Start Dates
Advance Seat Reservation Ranges
The range of seats which can be reserved in advance varies depending on the fare type.
Type 1: ANA FLEX, etc.
- ANA FLEX
- ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare
- Child Fare
- Biz (Corporate Customers)
- @Biz (Corporate Customers)
Type 2: ANA VALUE, etc.
- Islands Ticket
- ANA VALUE
- ANA VALUE TRANSIT
- ANA VALUE TRANSIT 7
- Disability Discount
- Caregiver's Fare
- Shareholder's Benefit Discount(Child)
- Shareholder's Benefit Discount
- AMC Companion Fare
- Flight Awards
Type 3: ANA SUPER VALUE, etc.
- ANA SUPER VALUE
- ANA VALUE TRANSIT 28
- Other fares
Advance Seat Reservation Start Dates
The times at which advance seat reservations can be made depend on the applicable fare type.
Example: Departure on November 3 at 7:00 AM
Type 1: ANA FLEX, etc.
For a flight departing at 07:00 on November 3, additional seating options will be made available at 12:00 on November 1 (i.e., two days before departure at 12:00).
Type 2: ANA VALUE, etc. Type 3: ANA SUPER VALUE, etc.
For a flight departing at 07:00 on November 3, additional seating options will be made available at 00:00 on November 2 (i.e., day before departure at 0:00).
- For ANA Card (with Credit Card Functionality) Members, seating options are added at the same time as they are for non-member customers who have reserved ANA FLEX, regardless of the fare selected.
For ANA Premium Members
You can reserve seats in advance in accordance with your ANA Premium Member status. For details, please see "ANA Premium Members Services".
For passengers who require assistance
Passengers who require assistance, including passengers with wheelchairs, should read the Information for Customers with Disabilities before they travel.
Limitation of Advance Seat Assignment
The number of seats which can be reserved in advance is restricted in order to ensure seating is available for passengers with special needs and to manage the balance of the aircraft (in particular, Q4A, Q82, CR7 aircraft do not have very many seats and may require balance management depending on the number of passengers boarding). If you are unable to reserve seats in advance, please make your seat reservations at the airport on the day of departure.
- Please note that your assigned seat may change due to aircraft changes or other reasons beyond ANA's control.
- If your seat is changed due to an aircraft change or similar, your new seat type (window/aisle) may differ to that selected upon flight reservation.
- You can make seat reservations for reservations made via ANA's travel website by navigating to "Confirm Reservation" under the "Tour" tab on the homepage. Reservations made via "Seat Reservation or Changes" will not be shown when you confirm your reservation via the Tour tab.
- Passengers accompanied by infants cannot sit in an emergency exit row seat for safety reasons. Additionally, passengers traveling with an infant may not be seated in the same seat row as another passenger traveling with an infant due to limited oxygen mask availability. If there is more than one passenger traveling with an infant, please assign seats in a different row or a section across from the aisle. Please hold your infant in your designated seat.
- Emergency exit row seats are available only to passengers who satisfy the required conditions. Please note that passengers seated in emergency exit row seats will be requested to assist during an emergency evacuation under the instruction of the cabin attendants. Passengers who do not meet all the conditions in "Passengers permitted to sit in emergency exit row seats" below will be requested to change their seats.
Passengers permitted to sit in emergency exit row seats
- Persons 15 years of age or older
- Persons not accompanied by a child under 8 years old
- Persons who do not require the assistance of an escort or staff at the time of boarding
- Persons who are not required to assist an accompanying passenger in an emergency evacuation
- Persons capable of assisting in an emergency evacuation, including opening or closing of aircraft doors
- Persons who can understand evacuation procedures and the crew's instructions, and verbally convey such information to other passengers
- Persons who can communicate in Japanese or English
- For details, see Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Emergency Exit Row Seats.