Waitlist Reservation Service
Waitlist Reservation Service information
This service to apply to be waitlisted online is available only to ANA Mileage Club members.
Requests for Waitlist Reservation Service are accepted up to 2 days before departure (or during the sales period if the fares are limited to the sales period).
Guests traveling with the member (of up to 6 adults and 2 infants, including the member) can also be waitlisted at the same time.
Please enroll in ANA Mileage Club to take advantage of the benefits of using the miles you can earn in various ways for a variety of awards.
Fares for which waitlisting is not available
"ANA SUPER VALUE EARLY", "ANA SUPER VALUE 75", "ANA SUPER VALUE 55", "ANA SUPER VALUE 45", "ANA SUPER VALUE 28", "ANA SUPER VALUE 21", "ANA SUPER VALUE SALE", "ANA VALUE TRANSIT", "ANA VALUE TRANSIT 7", "ANA VALUE TRANSIT 28", "AMC Companion Fares", "Youth Special", and "Senior Special"
Applying to be waitlisted
- Go onto the ANA website, check seat availability and select the waitlisting option.
- If you wish to be waitlisted, please make a request for one sector only. Even if you wish to be waitlisted for fares requiring a round-trip itinerary such as the Premium ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare or ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare, please select the applicable fare on the Seat Availability screen on the ANA website and request to be waitlisted for one sector only.
- If your cell phone is set to receive emails from specified domains only, make sure that it is set to receive emails from 121.ana.co.jp.
Notification when seats becomes available
Emails will be sent to the email address entered for receiving notification emails regarding reservations. Please confirm this on the ANA website.
Notes on when applying to be waitlisted online
- You cannot add another reservation to a waitlisted record, or add a waitlisting request to an existing reservation record.
- We will also email you if a seat does not become available. If the AMC member with the registered email address closes the account, an alternate email address needs to be registered for a response for the waitlisting request to be sent.
- When a seat becomes available, the reservation must be confirmed within 6 days, including the reservation date, or before the purchase period of the applicable fare, whichever is earlier. If the reservation cannot be confirmed within this period, it will be canceled automatically.
- The ticket must be paid for within 3 days, including the day you confirm the reservation. Please note that fares may have different payment deadlines depending on the type.
- If you do not have an email address that can be used, you can alternatively be notified by phone as soon as a seat becomes available. If you wish to receive a call, please contact the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center.
- Since seat availability may differ according to the flight and fare, please also use the Waitlist Reservation Service in addition to the Seat Availability Search.
- If you proceed to make a waitlisting request for a fare that requires a round-trip itinerary, such as the Premium ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare or ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare, and a seat becomes available, please contact the ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center to combine your reservations and then make a payment. (The discounted fare will not be applied if the flights are purchased for each one way sector separately.)
- If you wish to cancel your waitlisting request, please go to "Change/Add/Cancel (Refund)" in the upper-left area of the top page.