ANA Website Reservation/Purchasing Service［International Flight］
Before making reservations
- ○Reservations can be made from 355 days in advance(starting from 9:00 AM Japan time) until 6 hours before boarding. The reservation deadline differs depending on the fare.
Please note that there may be times where we cannot accept your reservation if the itinerary includes flights other than those operated by ANA Group (including code share flights operated by other airlines), as the starting date for accepting reservations differs depending on each airline.
- ○ Reservations for flights operated by ANA Group, Code share flights, and Airlines which can be booked as connection Flights through ANA Website will only be accepted.Flights operated by other airlines, which are included as connecting flights, should be booked together with ANA flights.
- ○It is possible to book, purchase, change and cancel flights above.(Some conditions may apply.)
- ○A reservation can be made for one infant per adult where the infant does not occupy a separate seat.For details, see Bookable number of persons, child bookings.
- ○Special arrangements are required for the following customers, so you must contact ANA by telephone.
- ・Pregnant women who are due to give birth within 28 days of the time of boarding
- ・Customers who have difficulty walking unaided and will require a wheelchair onboard
- ・Customers who have vision impairments
- ・Customers who have a serious injury or illness
- ・Customers with a food allergy who require a special inflight meal
Special inflight meals such as infant and vegetarian meals, as well as reservations for customers who have difficulty walking a long distance, can be applied for via ANA Website.
- ○If you make a reservation (or a change) by contacting ANA by telephone, you will not be able to make the subsequent purchase or any changes via ANA Website.Please contact ANA by telephone to make the purchase and/or any changes.Cancellation and refund procedures can be carried out via ANA Website, with the exception of award reservations.
- ○Please note that for your security, all pages requiring the entry of customers' personal information are protected by high security SSL.
- ○The schedule and aircraft type etc. are subject to change without notice.For reservations other than ANA Group operated flights, the applicable airline's rules will apply.Please note that a reservation may be canceled due to the purchase deadlines specific to each airline or due to a duplicate reservation.
- ○In the case of an itinerary in which same-day connection is not possible, the customer will be responsible for their own hotel or other accommodation arrangements.
- ○The International Conditions of Carriage apply to Japan domestic flight segments connecting to international flights.
- ○Please use your tickets in the itinerary order shown on the ticket. If the tickets were not used in order or if there were unused, the tickets will be invalidated and you will be unable to use the remaining segments.
- ○If the issuing country of a credit card used to make a purchase is different to the designated country/region of the ANA website accessed, a foreign transaction fee may be charged in accordance with the agreement concluded between the card issuer and the customer.
For information about foreign transaction fees, please inquire with your credit card issuer directly.
Please note that this handling fee is non-refundable.
- ○For rules and conditions which apply for reservation change, see Information Regarding Reservation Changes.
- ○Please request cancellation/refund prior to boarding. Cancellation fee based on the fare regulations will be charged. Refund fee will be calculated using exchange rate at the time of refund. If a refund is due, we will refund the credit card or financial institution you used when purchasing the ticket, in the currency used for the purchase.For details, see Changes/Refunds.
- ○You may be asked to present the credit card used to make ticket purchase at the time of check-in.Please note that if you are unable to present the card, we may deny boarding.