RESERVING AND PURCHASING INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS ON THE ANA WEBSITE
Conditions Applicable to Booking Flights
- ○ Reservation Period: Generally, the reservation period for ANA international and Japanese domestic flights is open from 355 days in advance (starting at 9:00am Japan Time) until 6 hours before boarding. NOTE: the reservation period may vary, depending on the fare type. The reservation period may vary for flights operated by other airlines.
- ○ Flights Accepted for Reservations: On the ANA website, you can reserve all ANA Group carrier flights (including Japan domestic flights which are used to connect to or from an international flight), codeshare flights, and flights operated by other airlines.
However, codeshare flights and flights operated by other airlines must be reserved together with an ANA Group carrier flight or a codeshare flight to or from Japan.
- ○ New Reservations, etc. on the ANA Website: New reservations, and purchases, some changes, and cancellations of these reservations are generally permitted for any of the flights referenced in the preceding paragraph, but conditions, restrictions or fees may apply, depending on the fare type.
- ○ Time Zone: The ANA Website is set to the Japan Time zone. For reservations departing from countries outside Japan, the time zone and restrictions for these reservations will be based on the local time in the departing country.
- ○ Flying with Lap Infant: A reservation may include one infant per adult if the infant does not occupy a separate seat. For details, see Bookable number of persons, child bookings.
- ○ Customers Requiring Special Arrangements:
The following customers must contact ANA Call Center.
- ・Pregnant passenger; If the expected date of birth is within 28 days from boarding period
- ・Customers who are requesting special inflight meals due to food allergies
At ANA, we strive to provide pleasant and comfortable flights to customers who need assistance such as customers with disabilities and elderly customers.
We established the ANA Disability Desk for customers with anxiety on their flight due to physical challenges caused by disease, injury, or disabilities in order to answer inquiries about the usage of aircraft and other requests.
If you require special attention or service, please do not hesitate to contact the ANA Disability Desk.
- ○ Special Arrangements Via ANA Website: Customer requests may be submitted via the ANA Website for.
- ・special inflight meals that meet health-related or religious dietary requirements, such as child and vegetarian meals
- ・wheelchair assistance to/from check-in and the gate for customers who have difficulty walking a long distance
- ○ For Reservations made through the ANA Call Center:
[Purchase and Ticketing]
ANA will charge the applicable service fee to issue the tickets. [NOTE: for ticket and other purchases on other ANA websites, refer to that website for applicable conditions and rules.]
Please contact the ANA Call Center to make any reservation changes. [NOTE: the ANA Website will not accept changes to an existing reservation made through the Call Center. However, once your tickets have been issued, some changes can be made on the ANA Website. Please check with the ANA Call Center to confirm these details when booking.]
- ○ Security of Personal Information: Please note that for your security, all pages on the ANA Website requiring the entry of your personal information are protected by high security SSL.
Other Conditions of Use
- ○ ANA has implemented measures to prevent credit/debit card fraud. Go to ANA’s efforts to prevent fraudulent credit card transactions for more details.
- ○ The schedule, aircraft type, and other flight information for ANA international flights are subject to change without notice. Please check My Bookings on the ANA Website prior to your flight.
- ○ If your itinerary includes flight(s) on another airline (other than ANA Group operated flights), the other airline's reservation/ticketing rules will apply to its flights. NOTE: be advised that another airline may cancel your reservation based on its purchase deadlines or due to a duplicate reservation.
- ○ If your itinerary does not provide for a same-day connection, you are responsible for your own hotel or other accommodation arrangements during the lay-over between flights.
- ○ The International Conditions of Carriage apply to Japan domestic flight segments connecting to international flights.
NOTE: If your itinerary includes flight(s) on another airline, the other airline’s Conditions of Carriage will apply to its flights.
- ○ You must use your tickets in the date order shown on your itinerary, beginning with the first departure date and chronologically thereafter. If your tickets are not used in the order presented in your itinerary or if there are unused segments of your itinerary, the remaining unused tickets in the itinerary will be invalidated and you will be unable to use the remaining flight segments. For any segments invalidated, ANA will refund the fare according to the ticket’s applicable fare rules, and if the ticket is non-refundable or non-changeable, no refund will be issued.
- ○ Depending on your credit/debit card type, you may be charged a foreign transaction fee. For details, please contact your card issuer. This handling fee is excluded from any ticket refunds issued by ANA.
- ○ For rules and conditions which apply to any change to your reservation, see Information Regarding Reservation Changes.
- ○ Please complete cancellation/refund procedures before the departure of your booked flight. The cancellation charges specified in the fare rules for your ticket will apply. (The cancellation charge is calculated based on the exchange rate at the time the refund is issued). If a refund is due, ANA will refund the credit card or financial institution you used when purchasing the ticket, in the currency used for the purchase.For details, see Changes/Refunds.