New Satellite Terminal at Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Now Open.
How to Get to the Satellite Terminal
1.Head to the boarding gate area via Security Checkpoint A.
2. the bus departure area for the satellite terminal
After passing through the security checkpoint, proceed to the bus departure area for the satellite terminal near Gate 58 in good time.
3.Board the bus to the satellite terminal.
Scan your boarding pass at the bus departure area entrance, check the information shown on the screen, and then proceed.
Wait inside the satellite terminal until you are asked to board your flight.
A shuttle bus is provided for the satellite terminal from the bus departure area in Terminal 2.
Using this shuttle bus, it takes about 10 minutes to get to the satellite terminal (including waiting time). We kindly request that you pass through the closest security checkpoint (A) no later than 20 minutes prior to the departure time of your flight, and proceed to the satellite shuttle bus departure area. Please board the satellite shuttle bus no later than 10 minutes prior to the departure time of your flight.
Satellite Terminal Information
Like the main terminal building, the boarding gate area in the satellite terminal features a waiting area with a range of sofas, tables, and other furnishings that let you relax in the way you want.
Those departing from the satellite terminal boarding gates can use the current ANA Lounge wireless LAN and digital content services free of charge.
Why not take a moment to relax prior to departure?
From Main Terminal Building to Bus Departure Area for Satellite Terminal
Points to Note
- (For those who have registered their email address) You will be informed via email the day prior if your scheduled flight is departing from the satellite terminal. On the departure date, please confirm the details on Flight Status on the ANA website, on the electronic displays at the departure airport, or through similar means.
- The boarding gate may change suddenly due to flight status on the departure date. Please confirm this again before proceeding to the gate.
- The satellite terminal cannot be used by those not departing from Gates 46-48.
- Buses to the satellite terminal operate approximately every 5 minutes. The bus from Terminal 2 to the satellite terminal takes approximately 10 minutes including waiting time. We kindly request that you pass through the closest security checkpoint (A) no later than 20 minutes prior to the departure time of your flight, and board the satellite shuttle bus at the bus departure area no later than 10 minutes prior to the departure time of your flight.
- The bus departure area for the satellite terminal (Gates 46-48) is in a different location to the bus gate lounge (500-511). Please make sure not to go to the wrong location.
- There is not an ANA Lounge or ANA SUITE LOUNGE inside the satellite terminal.
Haneda Airport User Information
The approximate time required to pass through security is displayed. Please confirm it in advance and come to the boarding gate in good time.
- This service is currently suspended temporarily due to reduced demand caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
To alleviate congestion at the domestic terminal at Haneda Airport, we are carrying out confirmation before the security checkpoint of the items used to pass through security, such as ANA Mileage Club Edy Cards, ANA Cards with IC functionality (Rakuten Edy or Suica), OSAIFU-KEITAI® (Digital Wallet), and 2D barcodes.