Boarding priorities at a Domestic Flight boarding gate
1. Pre-boarding processing service
Passengers requiring assistance (e.g., wheelchair users, those with small children aged 2 and under)
Your boarding ticket will be processed before boarding begins. Once the aircraft becomes operational, you will be boarded first.
- If you wish to use this service, please contact ANA's boarding gate staff at your earliest convenience.
- Please note that the service may not be available in some cases depending on the flight status.
2. By Boarding Group : Numerical Group Order
Diamond Service members
Platinum Service Members,Super Flyers Members,Star Alliance Gold Members,Premium Class Passengers
Window seat passengers
Middle seat passengers
Aisle seat passengers
- On DHC8-400 aircraft, the available boarding groups will be Group 1 to 4.
Multiple boarding entrances are set up based on seat alphabets for boarding of a large-capacity aircraft.
- This may not apply at some airports even for large-capacity aircraft operations.
- Please follow the instructions given by the ground staff or indicated on the information guideboard at the boarding bridge when boarding the airplane.
- The image is an example for some aircraft models. Please follow the instructions given by the ground staff or indicated on the information guideboard at the boarding bridge when boarding the airplane.