*Since this aircraft is configured with 180 seats, there is less space between seats compared to other Airbus A320 aircraft.
*In-flight Wi-Fi internet access is not available.
*It is not possible to check in pets on flights operated with this aircraft type due to cargo hold restrictions.
Usage Restrictions for Seats in Row 1
Seats in this row are only available to those satisfying all of the conditions below.
If you wish to use a seat in row 1, please inquire with the airport counter staff on the day of your departure.
- ・Will not use an extension belt
- ・Is aged 3 or over
- ・Will not be accompanied by a child (infant)
- ・Will not use a child seat or assist seat
- ・Has not paid the special passenger fee to purchase one or more additional seats
- ・Will not bring anything on board that they might hold on their lap (e.g., a medical oxygen cylinder)
[Aircraft for Domestic Flights]
|Overall Length||37.6 m|
|Wing Span||35.8 m|
|Tail Height||11.8 m|
|Typical Cruise Speed||840 km/h|
|Cruising range||3,180 km|
|Maximum operation altitude||12,100 m|
|Maximumtake off weight||77.0 ton|
|Thrust of engine||12,250 kg X 2|
|Maximum Fuel Capacity||24 kl|